Thread: XP?s for different items

XP?s for different items

I?ve been noticing that some items give very little XP?s even though they take longer to craft and generally require more ingredients.

I made the skin butter (or whatever the thing is with the cow on it) in Specialty Goods and got 3 XP?s. Meanwhile, something like cream in the Dairy gives me 9 XP (I think).

I?ve been noticing this with a couple other things too, is there any way maybe we can get a little more XP?s for items that require more work and ingredients?

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I?ve been noticing that some items give very little XP?s even though they take longer to craft and generally require more ingredients.

I made the skin butter (or whatever the thing is with the cow on it) in Specialty Goods and got 3 XP?s. Meanwhile, something like cream in the Dairy gives me 9 XP (I think).

I?ve been noticing this with a couple other things too, is there any way maybe we can get a little more XP?s for items that require more work and ingredients?
    Bumping to see if anyone can assist, and was reminded of this just now.

There?s a lot of items that we craft that either take a lot of time, require a lot of resources, or both. However, the reward is minimal - either +3 XP or in the case of the deliveries, maybe 100 coins.

Clicking on the beehive gives me +4 XP. Crafting a lengthy item with many resources gives me +3 XP.

I get that frequent events are the focus right now, but I feel that the team needs to pay some attention to regular gameplay as well. Some of us are trying to level up still and need the XP?s if we are going to be putting a lot into crafting things.

Executive Chef
    spring_peeper, I will start a thread to list out all the XP provided by different farm activities (except for plane, truck, train, or balloon deliveries, which are always changing). This will take some time, because there are a LOT of crafts, and I need to think about how to best organize it. Once I get it started, please feel free to contribute to the information when you can.