Thread: Food not combining to one counter

Food not combining to one counter

I have noticed the last couple of days that I have multiple counters with the same food on them, more than 5 counters for one food item. They used to combine to free up my counters for new food. They?re not combining and I?m having to trash food. I don?t know if this has been reported or not, but it would be nice to have that fixed.
    Thank you,
    CHICKENnWAFFLES

Nightclub Owner
    I checked and my food is stacking just as usual so I'm wondering what exactly is happening in your game. Can you share more info such as why are you having to throw the recipes away? What exactly happens when your game should be condensing the recipes?

Remember, food served won't automatically condense down to a single counter if you're serving just a single recipe, nor will the game alert you that it is combining these servings. They will only stack onto a single counter, emptying the others and give you notice if you're serving multiple recipes and have filled all of your counters.

For instance, if I have 10 open counters and serve 10 Bagels, the game will place each served Bagel recipe onto an empty counter. If I then try to serve more Bagel recipes, the game will just place each new serving onto one of the counters that already has Bagels without telling me. (Usually the game spreads out the latest servings between all of the similarly occupied counters so it can be difficult to see where the newest servings were placed). Only if I try to introduce a new/different recipe, such as Bacon and Eggs, will the game then clear 9 counters by stacking all of the previously served Bagels onto a single counter and notify me it was doing so. This would then leave me with 8 empty counters, 1 counter filled with all the Bagels served and 1 counter with the single new serving of Bacon and Eggs.