Thread: Faerie Respite

Farm Supplier

Faerie Respite

I took a long break from the game but have been back for awhile and working through some of the storylines I missed. I noticed on one of my neighbors that they had a goddess tree level 2, but mine is just labeled Goddess Tree, and I don't have the option to upgrade it. I've been looking through the storyline guide and discovered that I needed to complete the Faerie Respite goals (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364388). I have the Faerie Respite (step 11) but I do not have the option to upgrade it (step 12). I'm pretty sure I've had the Faerie Respite since I came back, but I'm not 100% certain of that. I can't find any additional prerequisites to move this storyline forward. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you post all your main story goals I'll see if I can figure it out for you

If your goddess tree looks like this then you've upgraded it. Should be really shiny pink.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D357B9A6-861A-4CC3-BB3C-3A64841A4D3D.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	815.3 KB 
ID:	54673

Farm Supplier
    My goddess tree does look like that, but it doesn’t show a level on it. Just “Goddess Tree”. Does your tree have the same description? I can’t upload a screenshot from my phone to show you. I’ve tried visiting some high RP community members but haven’t seen it out yet.

For goals, I have hammer time (visit some level 8 buildings), magic nursery: aqua panther cub, what storms may come part 3 (last step), and academy: triumph of the students (first step). I left off the event and daily trade goals. Maybe I already did it and just don’t remember? I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Yes mine is called just Goddess Tree - I only dragged it out to take a picture.

The goals you've listed don't trigger anything and are unrelated which is good news.

What does your Faerie Respite look like? If you have a PC I'd recommend you look at this link from Shibuya as it has pics but don't go there if you're on data as it will use up a lot (a lot a lot!). Wifi only no problem.
    https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html

Here's a description of each level in case you can't see the pics.

Level 1: construction site
    Level 2: beginning to see columns - 1 is built and the other 3 are stubs
    Level 3: 4 columns built
    Level 4: beginning of a circular roof added
    Level 5: complete - lots of flowers flowing off the roof

No goals in your book about the faerie respite? If your goddess tree doesn't look like that, there should be goals for that too, but they are dependent on other goals. What does your tree look like?

Farm Supplier
    My faerie respite matches your level 5 description. It has no level in its name either.

Unless something is triggered by an expansion I haven?t reached yet, I think I may have already completed these storylines. No level in the name really threw me off.

Thank you so much for your help spiritwind. You are awesome!

You're more than welcome! Good luck with the rest of your main story goals - you've quite a bit to get through, so you won't be short of having anything to do for a while

Executive Chef
    i went to your kingdom and both the tree and your faerie respite look fully upgraded to me
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily