Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Darkhund - 2020 Jan 3

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Impossible to win even with constant play. Same old with FFS. Cant even win the third ?prize? of a lame decor. I used to love this game but too many of the events aren?t winnable. Why does Storm 8 love to piss off its loyal, paying, players??
    They are trying to get rid of us, that’s why.

Host(ess)
    Same here for me. Been playing daily and only have 4000 points so there is no way to reach the third prize.
    I have also been doing constant breeding and will not get the shadow Kirin. What is up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Impossible to win even with constant play. Same old with FFS. Cant even win the third ?prize? of a lame decor. I used to love this game but too many of the events aren?t winnable. Why does Storm 8 love to piss off its loyal, paying, players??

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    UGH!!! Next event is also a Forest Funeral, err, I mean, Party! And the final prize is nothing more than a recolored day of the dead pony -- her name escapes me at the moment. Nope, nope, nope! Not good S8!!!!!!
    Will it go for a month too and why are they having two in a row. This is getting beyond a joke. What happens when everyone runs out of room for habitats. Get real S8
    As usual we will not get answers.

Executive Chef
    Such a bummer we get another world event. Why not a leaderboard? Come on S8. I prefer only LB, that's is the only way we can get FREE habitats. So we can make more room for animals by deleting the normal habitat, and have place for one more creature. With only world events, I have to say goodbye to this game also. So give us back the LB.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    I'm out. I can't take another 28 day Forest Party. They were my least favorite event when they were only 7 days. Ugh!

And after breeding nonstop for the entire event, I still don't have a Shadow Kirin!!

P.s. Can anyone see my emojis here?

I agree-same thing now with the event now...
    I just started playing this game from the start again, after I played it from the beginning on a different device years ago.
    This is the first time I?ve ever logged into/ read others comments here in the forums! And HONESTLY- IS IT WORTH IT TO AGREE WITH YA?LL OUT LOUD HERE, WHEN I ABSOLUTELY DO?
    IT WOULD BE GREAT TO EVEN HEAR FROM A MODERATOR HERE ABOUT WHETHER THIS IS A HOPELESS MONEY SUCK....
    COME ON S8 - REPRESENT HERE AND ANSWER YOUR PLAYERS QUESTIONS PLEASE?
    I MEAN, THIS IS STILL A PROFIT-DRIVEN CAPITALISTIC SOCIETY-LETS HERE FROM THE MONEY-MAKERS, IS IT QUITTING TIME FOR US?
    ✌️🙏😰😡🥱🤧🤢🤮😷🥴😵
    Last edited by Jenilina; 02-01-20 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Emojis?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    UGH!!! Next event is also a Forest Funeral, err, I mean, Party! And the final prize is nothing more than a recolored day of the dead pony -- her name escapes me at the moment. Nope, nope, nope! Not good S8!!!!!!
    Why? This is beyond a joke, they are trying to force us out and they totally ignore our requests for more land. Just stop the game. How dare they allow more players to join when there is no future. Shame, shame, shame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    I'm out. I can't take another 28 day Forest Party. They were my least favorite event when they were only 7 days. Ugh!

And after breeding nonstop for the entire event, I still don't have a Shadow Kirin!!
    I would love to know how we can breed for a month straight and not get the Shadow Kirin. It is only a Rare, right? Ridiculous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12