8000 Darkhund Heartstones - Ritzy Rover
    12800 Darkhund Heartstones - Darkhund

Community prizes

1st - Gilded Tile.
    2nd - 15000 Apples?
    3rd - 8 Runes?

Related goal

Shadow Hoppers

Hatch a Shadow Kirin (Breed Dark + Water)
    Reward: 250 Darkhund Heartstones

Raise your Shadow Kirin to Level 10
    Reward: 250 Darkhund Heartstones

Animals

Shadow Kirin Dark/Water Hatching 8 h. Evolve 8 h. Feed Schedule E

Bastet Egypt/Earth Hatching 16 h. Evolve 17 h. Feed Schedule D

Ritzy Rover Earth/Fire Hatching 12 h. Evolve 12 h. Feed Schedule E

Darkhund Dark/Fire Hatching 15 h. Evolve 15 h. Feed Schedule E

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200102-205356.jpg 
Views:	838 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	54380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200103-204117.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	54381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shadow Kirin.jpg 
Views:	1005 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	54382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darkhund Egg.PNG 
Views:	774 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	54383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darkhund.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	54384  

Last edited by jmatarii; 01-06-20 at 03:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    Love the shadow Kirin - I missed it last time - so I?ll try for that but not the event. I tried so so hard last time and was still about 200 gems short so why bother.

New Resident
    Is nobody going to talk about how this event is 28 days long?

This game has always been a slow game, too slow for some people. And over the last couple of years it has gotten slower while they've scaled back lots of the events. If you're not interested in an event you would have to wait for a week while nothing happens in your forest, and now nothing is going to happen for a MONTH! I am so disappointed.

If you're gonna scale the game back this much then just end the game. Stop doing events. Take the game offline. Make all animals and habitats available to purchase with our coins so us long term players can get some closure.

Thanks.

There is something wrong with the calculation of this event.

Forest party has changed from 7 days to 28 days.

The final individual prize requirement has increased 4 times from 3200 to 12800 heartstones.

But the reward for hatching and raising a Shadow Kirin remain at 250 heartstones each. It should also increase by four times to 1000 heartstones each.

Even for loyal player, there is no way to complete this event.

Yes and with a contest that actually lasts this long (or perhaps even if it’s a mistake & actually lasts the usual week or so) I’m wondering whether any of you have any guesses about when they’ll mark-down the Darkhund monuments? You know, the ones that earn you about 4 times as many hearts as the single monuments, and cost 250 gems at the moment, but which are inevitably marked down to the usual 188 here soon enough?

I certainly appreciate all the help that I get from the long time players from looking for an answers! Thanks �� for taking the time all!

Jen

Rhino Keeper
    Impossible to win even with constant play. Same old with FFS. Cant even win the third ?prize? of a lame decor. I used to love this game but too many of the events aren?t winnable. Why does Storm 8 love to piss off its loyal, paying, players??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwalk257 View Post
    Is nobody going to talk about how this event is 28 days long?

This game has always been a slow game, too slow for some people. And over the last couple of years it has gotten slower while they've scaled back lots of the events. If you're not interested in an event you would have to wait for a week while nothing happens in your forest, and now nothing is going to happen for a MONTH! I am so disappointed.

If you're gonna scale the game back this much then just end the game. Stop doing events. Take the game offline. Make all animals and habitats available to purchase with our coins so us long term players can get some closure.

Thanks.
    So I may get to prize #3, the monument; may being the key word. So for 5,000 points and forfeiting making any real food since we have to do 20 hour food (I used all of mine on the last leaderboard), you're telling us the monument only forks out 16 points every four hours? I just thought about looking this afternoon expecting to see a higher collection amount. So we basically get nothing for 5000 points? I feel so stupid for continuing to make 20 hour food. There's no real reward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    So I may get to prize #3, the monument; may being the key word. So for 5,000 points and forfeiting making any real food since we have to do 20 hour food (I used all of mine on the last leaderboard), you're telling us the monument only forks out 16 points every four hours? I just thought about looking this afternoon expecting to see a higher collection amount. So we basically get nothing for 5000 points? I feel so stupid for continuing to make 20 hour food. There's no real reward.
    I've just been planting whatever I want for food because I know I'm not going to go far in this event. I don't think you have to do 20 hour food all the time, unless you are only able to check your game once a day. If you can check in 3x per day, you could plant 8 hour crops every time. Anyway, who knows if we will even need food in the future. I mean, yes, we might want to grow our animals up, but I try to do that during leaderboards so that I get lb points for them, but who knows if there will be more leaderboards? Also, my issue with this event and food is that evolving animals is a major way to get points for the event, but before you can evolve them, you must feed them, and why do I want to spend tons of money on food to evolve animals when the food prize is so puny? What is it 15,000 food? 20,000 food? It's a losing "investment." Also, I've been breeding all month and still no Shadow Kirin?!? After 3 weeks? How is that possible?

So far I think I'm on track to make the Ritzy Rover. Been planting Nexus nuts all the while so been dropping plenty of points here and there but I think I can still make it 3000 more points in just under 9 days should be too hard
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    UGH!!! Next event is also a Forest Funeral, err, I mean, Party! And the final prize is nothing more than a recolored day of the dead pony -- her name escapes me at the moment. Nope, nope, nope! Not good S8!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast