Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Going on With the Forest Party?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We receive a lot of complaints that there's too many events and players request a break from them a lot. After we scaled down, we continued to get requests for less events. We've scaled back last year and onward into 2020 will continue to scale down content. The game is still online and is available to play, but at this time it will not return to past content cadence.

So whats the alternative?
    A couple of years back there would be an event maybe lasting one or two weeks, then a week or two without an event. With notices to expect an event later.
    Maybe its a good idea to return to that format of shorter games and a gap. A month long events more difficult. If we cant play every day in that time period its not doable

In terms of this being a response to complaints about back to back events its a better solution

Also if this is in response to complaints, a big concerns lack of expansion areas

Theres lots of areas nearby we can expand into. Why not open those up?
    Spaces next to existing expansions in fact

If the games closed the developers. might have no interest but if its wound down for now, why not do this?

Also theres a lot of content many of us have missed out on. And a lot of habitats we have no space to get that can be made available again over time

Theres lots of things that can be done without creating constant new content

Have either one 7-10-20 day event a month. Then a break
    Plus. New expansions. An occasional new animal.

Ability to breed previously unbreedable animals to make breeding interesting. Space to put them or storage like in dragon story

Breeding has become boring as we get all these new very common ones and very few interesting ones.

Breeding used to be fun inbetween events. Making some more interesting animals breedable will keep the interest going. I want to get something fun and different breeding
    That used to happen

Are the developers interested in the users? If so i think my suggestions will keep the user interest with less constant attention than needed with weekly events, without making it boring.
    Last edited by sherlock221bbaker; 01-07-20 at 03:33 PM.

I don't see any reason to believe the game is dying if there are still updates. We still get sales and all that. I am confident that the team will continue updating the game for months upcoming.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I totally agree with sherlock221bbaker! FFS used to be fun and interesting to play, players could chose which events to participate. I think it’s a bad decision from the developers to scale back to almost no events or no new animals. I think the events and new animals kept players more interested. Please S8 developers listen to the long time players who have spent time and money to advance our islands.

Executive Chef
    This Forest Party is more like a Forest Funeral. RIP Fantasy Forest Story.

I think they just released a bunch of previously limited animals that are now breedable! Can anyone confirm this? That's one way to keep breeding interesting. Hope they release more
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Why can’t we get an answer about expansions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Why can’t we get an answer about expansions?
    Because the answer is no. There will never be more expansions. Ever. They just don't have the honesty to tell us this directly, but it's obvious that there is zero intention of adding expansions. S8 has discontinued other games. Although this one isn't d/c, they obviously aren't putting more resources into it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think they just released a bunch of previously limited animals that are now breedable! Can anyone confirm this? That's one way to keep breeding interesting. Hope they release more
    The descriptions on 90% of them say that they can't be bred, so if you end up breeding some of them, be sure to let us know as that would mean the descriptions are wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Don't exactly were to place this, so in combination with what's going on at the moment, I place this here.
    I have a good neighbor from the beginning, and a good gem giving member. But i don't know if it has anything too do with what is going on lately, but I think he left the game?!
    From yesterday on I couldn't give him a daily gem anymore

And I thought let's give him a visit. I was shocked to see I could tap the invite button.

So this means we are no neighbors anymore, that's explained why I couldn't give him a daily gem. I will not believe he deleted me from his list. So I assume he just decided to leave the game. I did invite him back to see if i get a response, but I'm afraid he left, and raised every neighbor. So sad. Is this the beginning?
    Appie, I deleted my 3 very reliable gold giving neighbors on 1jan2020 because I don't logon to FFS regularly now. There is no way to inform them about not logging on daily so I deleted them so they can find a new gold exchanging neighbor. It would be unfair if they keeping sending gems daily to me as they have no idea I have stopped logging on daily. We have been exchanging gold for years so very sad to delete them.

I hope you are not one of my 3 gem giving neighbors !

I just logged on & was baffled to see 23 days left in the current WE, I thought my device or FFS had a glitch so I came to the forum & read this thread.
    When they dropped SB, then giving repeat animals as milestones & using the same points producing objects it was the beginning of the end for FFS.
    With a month long event, I think only very loyal players will finish the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Appie, I deleted my 3 very reliable gold giving neighbors on 1jan2020 because I don't logon to FFS regularly now. There is no way to inform them about not logging on daily so I deleted them so they can find a new gold exchanging neighbor. It would be unfair if they keeping sending gems daily to me as they have no idea I have stopped logging on daily. We have been exchanging gold for years so very sad to delete them.

I hope you are not one of my 3 gem giving neighbors !

I just logged on & was baffled to see 23 days left in the current WE, I thought my device or FFS had a glitch so I came to the forum & read this thread.
    When they dropped SB, then giving repeat animals as milestones & using the same points producing objects it was the beginning of the end for FFS.
    With a month long event, I think only very loyal players will finish the event.
    Thanks for letting us/me know. It could be of course we were neighbors. Probably the person I'm talking about (you or not) have the same story. I already found a daily gem giver.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19