Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Going on With the Forest Party?

Executive Chef
    Don't exactly were to place this, so in combination with what's going on at the moment, I place this here.
    I have a good neighbor from the beginning, and a good gem giving member. But i don't know if it has anything too do with what is going on lately, but I think he left the game?!
    From yesterday on I couldn't give him a daily gem anymore
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200104_105213.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	54387

And I thought let's give him a visit. I was shocked to see I could tap the invite button.

Name:	20200104_104913.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	54388
    So this means we are no neighbors anymore, that's explained why I couldn't give him a daily gem. I will not believe he deleted me from his list. So I assume he just decided to leave the game. I did invite him back to see if i get a response, but I'm afraid he left, and raised every neighbor. So sad. Is this the beginning?
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Don't exactly were to place this, so in combination with what's going on at the moment, I place this here.
    I have a good neighbor from the beginning, and a good gem giving member. But i don't know if it has anything too do with what is going on lately, but I think he left the game?!
    From yesterday on I couldn't give him a daily gem anymore

Name:	20200104_105213.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	54387

And I thought let's give him a visit. I was shocked to see I could tap the invite button.

Name:	20200104_104913.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	54388
    So this means we are no neighbors anymore, that's explained why I couldn't give him a daily gem. I will not believe he deleted me from his list. So I assume he just decided to leave the game. I did invite him back to see if i get a response, but I'm afraid he left, and raised every neighbor. So sad. Is this the beginning?
    Sto vivendo la tua stessa esperienza...davvero triste e ingiusto...neanche l'ultimo giocatore arrivato su questa piattaforma meriterebbe un trattamento simile....siamo persone alla fine...non solamente numeri da cui prendere soldi senza dare nulla in cambio.
    Davvero dispiaciuta...amavo questo gioco...uno dei pi? belli finora scaricati sul mio smartphone. Meritiamo un saluto serio e ufficiale. Un addio come vuole l'educazione!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    Just confirmation of what we thought, game development over. Sad after many people have been playing for years that it can?t continue to evolve.
    Not sure what I am to do with millions of coins, millions of apples, hundreds of gems and runes.
    I can?t believe how s8 have continued to milk players to spend real money on a game with no future without coming out and being honest about the future - sorry correct that - I can believe it 😢
    Also agree. Enjoyed this game. Will continue playing but not going to spend real money.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

The sale a couple of months ago was suspiciously like a closing down sale. Larger than usual.
    And in spite of requests for expansions nothings happened.
    It looks like storm8 have no employees with time to work on this game even with limited events the last year. And have decided not to bother about it
    I found an online article about some home design thing. They seem keen on that.
    No idea what it is

I imagine theres a lot of disappointed people on this.
    I have no idea how much time and effort it takes but its a shame.
    They would have been better if they are not stopping the game completely to have this event 2 weeks then had nothing for 2 weeks but notified us that an event was coming up later.
    I actually now prefer the leaderboards

I was buying the thingy to get extra points to complete the world event until I realised it didnt help me finish. Still failed miserably

Wasnt sure how to do it

Guess this is it then.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwalk257 View Post
    I'm so glad people are speaking up about their disappointment here! Storm 8 needs to hear us!

This game has always been a slow game, too slow for some people. And over the last couple of years it has gotten slower while they've scaled back lots of the events. If you're not interested in an event you would have to wait for a week while nothing happens in your forest, and now nothing is going to happen for a MONTH! I am so disappointed.

storm8 - If you're gonna scale the game back this much then just end the game. Stop doing events. Take the game offline. Make all animals and habitats available to purchase with our coins so us long term players can get some closure.

Thanks.
    We receive a lot of complaints that there's too many events and players request a break from them a lot. After we scaled down, we continued to get requests for less events. We've scaled back last year and onward into 2020 will continue to scale down content. The game is still online and is available to play, but at this time it will not return to past content cadence.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We receive a lot of complaints that there's too many events and players request a break from them a lot. After we scaled down, we continued to get requests for less events. We've scaled back last year and onward into 2020 will continue to scale down content. The game is still online and is available to play, but at this time it will not return to past content cadence.
    This is **not** what we wanted, nor do I believe that people playing Fantasy Forest Story requested even fewer events after the initial cutback. Just seeing the posts here in the forum can tell you that. People in Dragon Story, however, *constantly* request fewer events, but no changes have been made there. Why respond to requests in one game, but not the other? 🤔 Oh, that's right, because DS is the big moneymaker (for now), or at least until we run out of expansions in that game as well and no one can place more dragons just like we can't place more animals in FFS.

And what about sales? There will be no sales going forward since the current one lasts for ***2 years***???

What about those of us still trying to complete our Birthstone Pony sets? Can we at least have tournaments to finish our sets?

This is a total slap in the face for loyal players who have invested tons of time and money into this game. S8 is poorly managed, and I'm surprised they haven't gone belly up yet, but idiots like me keep buying premium habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    We all watch through a piece of the eye of god.
    And what I try to understand is, why is Storm8 playing so very typical again?

Where are you guys? LA?
    How expensive is hiring a creative techguy/girl who can run this game on a satisfying level of routine without much difficulties?

More and more I feel there should be a documentary about games like this and how they influence the trust of gamers badly...

Happy new year everyone!✨ I wish u all luck and better games to play, than the joke this game is becoming even more sadly..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This is **not** what we wanted, nor do I believe that people playing Fantasy Forest Story requested even fewer events after the initial cutback. Just seeing the posts here in the forum can tell you that. People in Dragon Story, however, *constantly* request fewer events, but no changes have been made there. Why respond to requests in one game, but not the other? 🤔 Oh, that's right, because DS is the big moneymaker (for now), or at least until we run out of expansions in that game as well and no one can place more dragons just like we can't place more animals in FFS.

And what about sales? There will be no sales going forward since the current one lasts for ***2 years***???

What about those of us still trying to complete our Birthstone Pony sets? Can we at least have tournaments to finish our sets?

This is a total slap in the face for loyal players who have invested tons of time and money into this game. S8 is poorly managed, and I'm surprised they haven't gone belly up yet, but idiots like me keep buying premium habitats.
    Sottoscrivo ogni singola tua parola!! La risposta di Elsa sa di ridicolo per non dire altro. I giocatori di FFS meritano di pi? di questa risposta e dell'atteggiamento di chi sta dietro!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    We all watch through a piece of the eye of god.
    And what I try to understand is, why is Storm8 playing so very typical again?

Where are you guys? LA?
    How expensive is hiring a creative techguy/girl who can run this game on a satisfying level of routine without much difficulties?

More and more I feel there should be a documentary about games like this and how they influence the trust of gamers badly...

Happy new year everyone!✨ I wish u all luck and better games to play, than the joke this game is becoming even more sadly..
    Grazie e buon anno anche a te. Sono certa che ci ritroveremo compagni in altri giochi pi? onesti e coinvolgenti 😉

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This game used to be fun back in 2017 & 2018 when there are more events. Players can choose which event they want to play. If they play all events that month, there is a chance to win an extra animal.

Now with only one event each month, if players are not interested with the animals, they will need to wait for a whole month. It is very likely they are going to leave the game completely. Very sad……

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast