Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Going on With the Forest Party?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think they just released a bunch of previously limited animals that are now breedable! Can anyone confirm this? That's one way to keep breeding interesting. Hope they release more
    I just bred Lambi, earth & fire trying for Lullabison. Thought it was yet another Armadillo at 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We receive a lot of complaints that there's too many events and players request a break from them a lot. After we scaled down, we continued to get requests for less events. We've scaled back last year and onward into 2020 will continue to scale down content. The game is still online and is available to play, but at this time it will not return to past content cadence.
    Elsa, thank you for replying to us. I remember hearing this explanation when it was switched to 2 events alternating, but it didn't make sense then, and still doesn't. I 100% believe the people complaining meant there are events TOO OFTEN. Not TOO MANY events. That explains why you continued to get more complaints. Because switching from 4 constant events to 2 constant events is still TOO OFTEN for those people.

Someone else suggested having a week or so each month with no event. Or even break it up and have 2 smaller breaks each month. I'm positive this would have satisfied the complaints. Now it seems, you'll still have constant events, which is what I believe was the problem all along.. although this way, theres no real hope of finishing the event, so maybe they'll finally be happy

I actually prefer Forest party to Dragon story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    I actually prefer Forest party to Dragon story.
    Me, too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The descriptions on 90% of them say that they can't be bred, so if you end up breeding some of them, be sure to let us know as that would mean the descriptions are wrong.
    Just got Captain K9 & Zombee with Obsidian Cyclops and Pandaffodil
    Last edited by birdlady0214; 01-11-20 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think they just released a bunch of previously limited animals that are now breedable! Can anyone confirm this? That's one way to keep breeding interesting. Hope they release more
    I got Frankenswine, which says not breedable... maybe we should start a new post about what we get?

Executive Chef
    I just bread a chimpala on my baby account

Executive Chef
    Well then I'm going to stop breeding for this stupid Shadow Kirin and try something else instead!!

I too have lost daily gem givers, I guess they left as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Because the answer is no. There will never be more expansions. Ever. They just don't have the honesty to tell us this directly, but it's obvious that there is zero intention of adding expansions. S8 has discontinued other games. Although this one isn't d/c, they obviously aren't putting more resources into it.
    Elsa can we please have confirmation about expansions so that those who have none can make a decision to stay or go. We are sick of being ignored.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast