Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Going on With the Forest Party?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's Going on With the Forest Party?

I just logged in to see what the new forest party was and to see if the Garnet pony (I look forward to the birthstone pony tournaments) was in the tournament section. There's no tournament and the forest party lasts the rest of the month. Is this a mistake or is FF going extinct?

Executive Chef
    Darn good questions, Lindseylulu! You know what, I bet it does last for a month! Look at how many points it takes to get the first statue! IT used to be 75, now it's 300?!?!? And there's not a darn animal on here I want (I already have them), so I'm supposed to just sit here and do nothing for a month?!? Looks like the game is ending and S8 won't be needing any more of my money.

Ugh this sucks! I dont have the animals, but this was always my least favorite event.. all signs have been pointing to this game being retired, but I really enjoy it and didnt want to believe it... I know it's all about revenue, but it's like they're intentionally ****ing it.. if they put a little bit of effort in it, they might start making more money.. I'm sure they're continuing to lose money as they put less and less effort in, they should understand effort=revenue.. what a bummer

Yes this is a dark omen. First the Colosseum round gets setup to last 4 years, then they release what looks like the next gem giving animal as a normal animal instead. Now forest party is a month long event. Between forest party and leaderboard, I would have thought leaderboards make more money. I guess that's no longer the case I'll still keep playing. I want to see this through. Get all the gem giving animal (I'm short 4), get all the food giving animals, all the buildings and as many of the other animals as possible.

I definitely won't be trying to complete this Forest Party though. I have a hard enough time completing a normal 7 day event short of one Evolution flower and one nest. I don't think I can keep it up for a whole month! To be honest, leaderboards were the only events I enjoyed playing and it's sad those might not be happening anymore. If they're switching to month long updates, I don't think a month long leaderboard would work. They probably make the most money in the last day alone, maybe even the last two hours.
    Last edited by JustKay; 01-03-20 at 02:58 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Didn't realize this before you guys mentioned this. A month during event? And they raised the total points? For what!
    Noticed the value pack also stays 731 days. So 2 hole years. This is definitely the end of the game. So sad....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    I wish Flatfoot would address this issue. He seems to be the most forthcoming when there are issues to be resolved.

Message has been sent to Elsa to see what's up. Flatfoot does not have a dm box that I can see at this time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I wish Flatfoot would address this issue. He seems to be the most forthcoming when there are issues to be resolved.

Message has been sent to Elsa to see what's up. Flatfoot does not have a dm box that I can see at this time.
    Yes I hope he do so. We need a explanation some way. And what about Rynetory2, were did she goes to?
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    Just confirmation of what we thought, game development over. Sad after many people have been playing for years that it can’t continue to evolve.
    Not sure what I am to do with millions of coins, millions of apples, hundreds of gems and runes.
    I can’t believe how s8 have continued to milk players to spend real money on a game with no future without coming out and being honest about the future - sorry correct that - I can believe it ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    Just confirmation of what we thought, game development over. Sad after many people have been playing for years that it can’t continue to evolve.
    Not sure what I am to do with millions of coins, millions of apples, hundreds of gems and runes.
    I can’t believe how s8 have continued to milk players to spend real money on a game with no future without coming out and being honest about the future - sorry correct that - I can believe it ��
    Ditto.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    Just confirmation of what we thought, game development over. Sad after many people have been playing for years that it can?t continue to evolve.
    I can?t believe how s8 have continued to milk players to spend real money on a game with no future without coming out and being honest about the future - sorry correct that - I can believe it 😢
    Also agree. Enjoyed this game. Will continue playing but not going to spend real money.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast