Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Going on With the Forest Party?

Executive Chef
    I don't even see a thread for the March Forest party. I have been breeding non-stop for the entire month and not one Racchrome. How is that possible? I also need a Magmacore. It should be one of the possibilities with this combo, but no luck. ARGH!

Same here. I have been using rare animals, but I read on the thread for Racchrome in 2018 that people had more luck getting Racchrome when breeding with commons. Will try that.

Executive Chef
    Well this is some BS. We didn't even get the food or the runes. I'm contacting Elsa.

Executive Chef
    I sent a private message to Elsa yesterday, and shortly after the community prizes popped up on my accounts that had unlocked community prizes (my old account is so full it can't play anymore, so it never got prizes). So we can all thank Elsa for helping us out (after you thank me for contacting her )! Play on, and good luck in the newest Forest Party. I have the Cheep already on one account, but I think that he will look really cute on my newest account after I achieve enough points to get him/her. The account that needs the Cheep hasn't been able to breed the Papillon yet. Ironically, the accounts that already have Papillons have been able to breed a whole slew of new ones. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindseylulu114 View Post
    If the new company changes it I'll start using money on the game again. Until then, absolutely not. I'm pretty sure they're trying to bore us to death at this point.
    Totally agree

The sales on the side of the screen changed from 700 days to a few hours 👀

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindseylulu114 View Post
    The sales on the side of the screen changed from 700 days to a few hours 👀
    And now they?re gone! I hope that isn?t a bad sign!

Stupid me: I knew I couldn?t reach the final prize last month, so I didn?t even try. Now I found out it was a crystal type animal. 😔

Farm Supplier
    And the new sales last 620 days.....

So much for the new owners changing stuff. I wet myself laughing every time they offer a gem sale now. They have wrecked our game and our forum. They suck

Executive Chef
    S8: "The animal you need to breed for this month is dark and nature."

Also S8: "The habitat we are offering for sale this month does not hold dark or nature animals."

I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast