Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Going on With the Forest Party?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Me, too!!!
    Me three

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The descriptions on 90% of them say that they can't be bred, so if you end up breeding some of them, be sure to let us know as that would mean the descriptions are wrong.
    I just got a 17 hour timer with CU and Mad Hatter. Only 1 creature that is possible. Got a Frightingale (dark/nature). Looks like the most are breedable.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Got peppermint platty

Executive Chef
    I got Harvest Hedgehog with Emerald Dragon and Rock Rhino. I also got Werewolf, but not sure of combo.

Executive Chef
    There's one thing for me that's positive about this all. And that is that I have time to clear my storage with duplicates and creatures I have space for. So many in storage, it's not normal anymore. No stress for participating with the event, and in the meantime I can try breeding for some creatures I don't have with the long time update creatures. Now I'm wondering, will they do the same for the LB? A month for every event now? After a while it's going to be boring, but for now I'm satisfied.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I sure wish you would be honest and tell us what is happening with FFS...if you decide to end this game will I be able to transfer my gems, money and food over to Dragon Story...I sure don?t want to have wasted the last few years of spending and collecting. No tournaments, no fairy tale adventures...sure seems like you are considering ending my favourite game...just let us know what is really happening!

Executive Chef
    I'm going to wait until April 1 and see if this new company actually does do something or not. It has felt to me for the last year or so that S8 is intentionally ****ing this game. They took away all the things that interested people in the game, so now I'm sure they have many fewer players and less revenue, so then they will be able to justify ending it because there are no new players and not enough money coming in, whereas if they had kept it going as it was, they would still be making some money off of it, even though it is not one of their top grossing games. Right now, not only is there only one so-called "event" per month, which is impossible to complete, but they don't even offer new animals or habitats - just recolorings of old ones. I really hope that the new company sees the potential in this game and decides to devote some effort to it.

As for transferring in-game currency from this game to Dragon Story, I'm quite sure they wouldn't do that, but who knows?

If the new company changes it I'll start using money on the game again. Until then, absolutely not. I'm pretty sure they're trying to bore us to death at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We receive a lot of complaints that there's too many events and players request a break from them a lot. After we scaled down, we continued to get requests for less events. We've scaled back last year and onward into 2020 will continue to scale down content. The game is still online and is available to play, but at this time it will not return to past content cadence.
    This game is now a sick joke, shame on S8 for continually taking our money. I want a refund on my gems. What a total waste. They have the hide to ask us to install more of their games when they can take them away when ever they like. I would like to know the ratio of people who asked for this, I don?t believe it is the majority. Very disappointed and will never install another S8 game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    I sure wish you would be honest and tell us what is happening with FFS...if you decide to end this game will I be able to transfer my gems, money and food over to Dragon Story...I sure don?t want to have wasted the last few years of spending and collecting. No tournaments, no fairy tale adventures...sure seems like you are considering ending my favourite game...just let us know what is really happening!
    They will not give us an honest answer.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast