Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Moon : World Event - Jan 3 2020

Rhino Keeper
    I have two nest, one breeding, one evolution and about 50 gold. I usually I don't get the third individual prize but I get the one that gives 16 points, try to breed the common dragon that gives point by going on quests and raising to level 10. Any help appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I wonder if this theme is meant for the Lunar New Year celebrations that are coming up at the end of January; the Lunar-Zodiac sign this coming year is the Mouse

BTW, the Granite Guardian is missing a baby lion under its paw. These guardian statues come in pairs, the male lion will have a ball under its paw (like the Jade Judge) and the female, a baby lion. Just a little bit of trivia
    is there nything you don't know? do you memorize encyclopedias for fun?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    is there nything you don't know? do you memorize encyclopedias for fun?
    Please don’t laugh at me when I tell you that my parents gifted me a set of Brittanica as a child

To this day, I still prefer to curl up with a book rather than watch television

Nightclub Owner
    Please don’t laugh at me when I tell you that my parents gifted me a set of Brittanica as a child

I think that rocks! I grew up with encyclopedias too! I always wanted a fancy set, I kinda still do, lol.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I can?t beat wraith. Don?t have many ?big ***s?. Any suggestions will be most welcome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogotwo View Post
    I can?t beat wraith. Don?t have many ?big ***s?. Any suggestions will be most welcome
    Wraith gave me an awful time on 2 accounts. I think I finally resorted to using gold on both accounts to get past the darn thing. 😕

Executive Chef

we had a set too. actually i think my mother still has them. i loved reading them. but i didn't memorize them.
    i won't laugh at you if you don't laugh at the fact that i am on my 4th reading book of 2020. and i'm about 80% done with it.

Executive Chef
    How is everyone doing in the event? I thought that I got all of my accounts off to a strong start by having my nests, dens, and evo temples full prior to the event, but I have not fared well. Part of that could be because i did not activate my second den on 2 out of my 3 accounts. I felt like I had enough dragons in storage that I could go without breeding and just hatch storage dragons, especially now that I got a 3rd nest for each of my accounts, but that strategy did not work well for me. Another factor is probably that I did not spend as much time babysitting my games as i usually do. With S8 cutting way back on content in Fantasy Forest Story, I don't have as much motivation to get on my phone in the first place anymore, plus I am disappointed in them for the Fantasy Forest stuff, so just have lost some of my interest. I did buy big packages of gold though with the intention of that keeping me going for a long time and not making frequent smaller purchases. Anyway, back to my original point - only my 3rd account, which is the one where I activated the second den, is getting the final dragon. The other two aren't even really close. In fact, I decided to just save everything that I currently have in my dens/nests/temples for tomorrow's leaderboard. I *will* be activating my dens for that. Leaderboards are the only event that excite me anymore, so I feel like I spend the whole month just waiting for it to come around so that I can feed my dragons (no sense feeding them more than the minimum required if I'm not getting leaderboard credit for it). My Jade Dragon is finally going to get a full belly! Boy is he a food hog, but I've been waiting 2 years to feed him up, and now that I finally broke the million food mark, I'm going to go for it! Is everyone else getting psyched up for tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    i hit the 7400 mark about 24 hours ago. a few times at night i didn't check my game before i fell asleep nd therefore didn't have something strong in my farm or nests or evos. i don't activate my 2nd breeding den for world event. i have 3 nests. i simply buy water dragons in them A LOT when there are openings. then i have a predictable 12 hours to hatch. and i will often use those in the evo temples since the 12 hours is easy to plan. it did help that i bred the required dragon early on

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    <Snip...> Part of that could be because i did not activate my second den on 2 out of my 3 accounts. I felt like I had enough dragons in storage that I could go without breeding and just hatch storage dragons, especially now that I got a 3rd nest for each of my accounts, but that strategy did not work well for me. <...Snip>
    The ways the World Events allocate the points you earn are:

• Earn up to 1000 points by raising a Crimson Sky Dragon to level 10
    • 5x points for winning battles
    • 3x points for Breeding your dragons
    • 1x Hatching dragons from your nests
    • 1x Harvesting food at your Farms
    • 3x Evolving your dragons
    • Obtaining the Granite Guardian and Jade Judge decorations
    You earn 3x more points from Breeding and Evolving than hatching so it is important to have your second den out

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    <Snip...> Is everyone else getting psyched up for tomorrow?
    I'm not sure. All my bases are loaded, and I am ready to charge, but for some reason, I don't feel quite that excited about this LB

But do remember that you still get more points from breeding and evolving (3x) than from hatching (2x), unless you are hatching Ultra-Rare or Super-Rare dragons, which give you the bonus points.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast