Thread: Trying to open ticket

Trying to open ticket

I?ve tried to open a ticket for not having any fangbeasts coming up At all and no meat cleaver to craft in my kitchen. At the end of opening the ticket is it normal for pictures to comes up asking, for example, which images have cars, etc before it goes through? I tried to open a ticket again and it does the same thing. I?ve never gotten a response from the first ticket so I don?t know if I did it correctly/

Executive Chef
    its to make sure you are not a robot
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lillukliv View Post
    I?ve tried to open a ticket for not having any fangbeasts coming up At all and no meat cleaver to craft in my kitchen. At the end of opening the ticket is it normal for pictures to comes up asking, for example, which images have cars, etc before it goes through? I tried to open a ticket again and it does the same thing. I?ve never gotten a response from the first ticket so I don?t know if I did it correctly/
    Once you get a 6 digit number you're set. However bc so many players posted with the same issue I logged a report (which bypasses Support). It looks like the team are back on board from today so I'll follow up again to check on this for you. I'll post in the bug forum where this problem is being monitored. I will close this thread though and move it to the bug forum so please keep an eye out for further updates there. Thanks for being patient...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hen-using-trap

Ty! I deleted the game last night because I was frustrated and then reinstalled it because I like it so much. Lol So Since they are aware now, I shouldn?t try again to put a ticket in?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wish I could do more. If you want to send me your ticket number by PM I can pass that on, but I've also added a note to my bug report for you to check if it's an overall issue or isolated. that will also help to figure out if it can be fixed by Support or needs to be escalated to a higher team. I've no idea on timing though... but it's a start....

(click on my name to send a private message)

Thank you spiritwind

thank you!