Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So I came in 3rd and got a banner. The chest was in my inventory and when I placed it, it disappeared. Not sure if it opened on its? own and what I got. So lame. It was a fun monster hunt but the 3rd place leaderboard prize sucks!!!!! Nothing in my inventory besides the trade tickets. I am bewildered.

Same thing happened to me...level 3 chest just up and disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Try closing game and open again. The reward should flash on screen with a picture of rewards and says to check inventory. Congrats on your win!
    Tried that, even shut IPad down...still nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    So I came in 3rd and got a banner. The chest was in my inventory and when I placed it, it disappeared. Not sure if it opened on its? own and what I got. So lame. It was a fun monster hunt but the 3rd place leaderboard prize sucks!!!!! Nothing in my inventory besides the trade tickets. I am bewildered.
    the chest opens on its own and the prize is the banner. 3rd place is kind of a raw deal, besides the trade tickets. I’d rather get 4-6th place than 3rd
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    The prize is the banner????!!! What?! Come on. For the first time I am mad at this game. I spent $20 on boosts, which is my own fault. But that is so Lame-o.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    My direwolf drops just about ONLY 20 each time as well. I did the math, wizard portal WAY better. Fully upgraded my first, going for a second this week. : )

Edit add - sorry, thought I had responded to earlier comment. Anywho, with a 5 hour timer, you can collect at least 3 times a day. Fully upgraded, -
    3 collections x 8 energy (that's 24) less 3 energy for collection is 21 energy gain per day.

You essentially get a direwolf's worth PER DAY, and keep in mind a fully upgraded portal is 170 gold coins total (2 direwolves worth, still way worth it)

For the basic portal, when you get 4 energy per collection, over 5 days, 3 collections a day -
    15. Collections x 4 energy is 60, less the 15 per collection, 45 energy net gain guaranteed....

...Versus the probable 20 from a direwolf every 5 days. Some people have very very productive direwolves, very diff stats from what mine gives. But you have to be quite lucky.

Hope this helps people w decision making. : )
    Janddolphins, I don't know anything about the Wizard Portal vs Direwolf, but player newyear5780 placed a helpful comment earlier.

Thanks to those who advised it?s worth it to keep collecting from the troll camp. The morning after the event ends and I got a gold coin!

Nightclub Owner
    Feeling it for all you third place winners this morning. Has to be the worst place to end up. For those who ended up there after going to bed in the lead...well...this is one of the reasons why we hate leaderboards. Those last minuters are the winners of the game.

And now my day got worse. Collected from my dailies and it said I double tapped one even though I go in order. I’ve never double tapped one. 74 gems I had bought down the drain. Down to nothing. I have one $15 card left but to be honest I already spent about $75 of my gifts here if not a little more and after getting a 74 gem trap when I know I clicked each once, though I know CS will do nothing, not sure I feel like putting any of the 15 towards the game. I’ll save it for one of my other two games I occasionally put cash in.

I love this game but I am becoming committed to a few others. In an investment tapper I am president which takes a lot of my time, most of it when sick. I can’t remember last time I finish a challenge. Usually I play to a certain point for a prize I want and have to stop there. Would love to get back into the game but it seems if you devote yourself to events there is not enough time to devote yourself to events in other games, and after so many years something new comes along and its exciting. I suppose we will see how today starts.Maybe I will try to put more time into CS again

Good luck on today’s event everyone!!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    That is the problem with living in an unfavourable time zone. They will have saved up all the hats/boots/swords and delivered them in the last hours whilst using a boost. They were probably well down the leaderboard and you just didn't register their names.
    Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I've not looked at it like that before. :0(