Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I hadn?t done multiple items in a while but remember it taking a few minutes to repopulate.

And all my kitties gathered together for a photo op; Thurston tried to photo bomb .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D24530D-52D5-4164-AF58-746E80D9945F.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	234.6 KB 
ID:	54409

The big cats are elsewhere.

Fashion Designer
    S8, please please please consider giving the prize in future LBs to at least the top three on the leaderboard!

Also, you have done such a great job with the no-leaderboard hunts in the fall of 2018 and 2019, so here's hoping for another one of those soon or fall 2020 at the latest! If so, please include all the animals from this years leaderboards in that hunt!!! (I think last fall, the maxotaur was left out). Maybe he will be there this fall with kiss in boots!?!?!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Results are in... for those who ranked 1st and 2nd (congrats!) and received Hiss in Boots, can you please post additional inventory drops for me over the next few days. Thanks!

The timer is 22 hours.

Guys - ranked first but they didn?t give me hiss and boots . When do we get the prize?

Fashion Designer
    The 1st and 2nd place winners in my group had over 22K and 14K, so they would definitely be hard for someone else to beat.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

It really came down to the wire but I should have enough for the MRC and an armored alicorn. As for the LB, I got knocked down from 4th to 7th in the final run but I can?t really bring myself to care. I?m very happy with my monster hunt accomplishments! I really hope the next event is chill. I think my energy got to 40 ONCE during my waking hours of the whole event. Otherwise, I was glued to my phone. Not exactly healthy behavior but it?s the monster hunt, after all!

Fashion Designer

I always wonder-- if someone bought this with the boost on, would it be 1400 points? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Guys - ranked first but they didn?t give me hiss and boots . When do we get the prize?
    Usually an hour, sometimes more, from the close of the event.

Actually, the prizes are out not

I know I said I was determined not to continue in the race, but my neighbor who was in 2nd place in the LB reached out and invited me to sync with her ... and those eyes. those eyes ...

So I gave in and synced with her in 2nd place.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Just read through a bunch of pages:
    - I get gold tokens from troll camp now and again, and collect 3 times a day except on start of event days in case it is needed for event.
    - note that wizard portals waaaay better investment than armoured direwolves.

Except the armoured direwolf before the WP energy wise, IF energy yield is the priority. ; )
    Going to start collecting from troll camp more often now. I got one token this week. Yay! Lol

Confused about your opinion on better investment between Wizard Portal and Armoured Dire Wolf. I have 2 WP one L1 and finally one L2 as of today. Yay! I got the Dire Wolf after last hunt and only get 20 energy every collection. Once I got 40 energy. Disappointed in the rare 40 drop and didn?t expect 60 but once a year. Well I hope once a year or more. Lol