Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Why do we need to wait so long to add all the saved points from the boots/sword and hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I think it has to do with if it rapid counted there might be a chance some do not get recorded in database.. similar to if every toilet in New York was flushed at the same time what could possibly happen. Or just a simple ole gaming Cool-Down. If anyone played EverQuest or games like that. there was always a cool-down of varied amounts before you could cast another spell.
    That's how long it takes your tap to reach S8 servers. It takes forever to send a neighbor a gift or visit their kingdom! Same scenario.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Have they slowed down the refresh time on deliveries of the swords/hats/boots? Mine is now taking 2 minutes to give a new delivery. That's going to spoil the last minute boost + delivery tactic for some!
    Last edited by idrispad; 01-08-20 at 03:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Have they slowed down the refresh time on deliveries of the swords/hats/boots? Mine is now taking 2 minutes to give a new delivery. That's going to spoil the last minute boost + delivery tactic for some!
    Yep, it took me two minutes as well between deliveries.
    Thought it was just my device causing the slowness, so switched to a different one.
    Went from an ipad mini 2, to an ipad air 2 to an ipad pro and the time was two minutes on each device.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Yep, it took me two minutes as well between deliveries.
    Thought it was just my device causing the slowness, so switched to a different one.
    Went from an ipad mini 2, to an ipad air 2 to an ipad pro and the time was two minutes on each device.

I guessed it was deliberate as it was exactly 2 minutes. There are going to be some annoyed people in the last hour if they've not noticed before then!

Personally I'm annoyed because I just want to off load my deliveries so I can go to sleep, I'm not boosting or anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I guessed it was deliberate as it was exactly 2 minutes. There are going to be some annoyed people in the last hour if they've not noticed before then!

Personally I'm annoyed because I just want to off load my deliveries so I can go to sleep, I'm not boosting or anything.
    It might not be two minutes for everyone?

Someone posted earlier and said it took them 40 seconds between deliveries.

Executive Chef
    Exactly 2 mins at the moment for me too. Previously, deliveries took less than a min.

Executive Chef
    LOL I’m just checking every 15 minutes to see if anyone below me is making a run. I live in San Diego so it’s only 4:00 pm here.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone actually buy the statue?? 150 gems for a 11 point collection seemed weak to me. But I don?t know how often you could collect from it.....

Fashion Designer
    I thought someone said it was 20 seconds? 2 mins is too long and I won’t be able to submit everything
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on my"Really dislike leaderboard"post.
    Agree & well said! I sure didn't mean to sound all Negative-Nancy sittin here bashing those who are able to gain a lot of points quickly. I just wish S8 would try and match the groups a bit more evenly so that some other players (maybe new or lower level) could at least have a chance to "win" or actually be a part of the competition.
    Personally I don't care much for competing, it's ALL about the monster hunt & those pretty, shiny golden tokens..I got stuff to create!
    I think they match a little. I?m level 15 and was put in with similar players. Despite being stuck for 3 days because I had no meat cleaver to fight a dire boar, I am still finishing second in my group. The high player in our group has a little over 400 points.