Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    AFAIK, Troll camp does not drop tokens, and never did. It does spawn trolls, but not often -- so far in this hunt I only got a troll from it once.
    Troll camp drops gold coins outside of the monster hunt just very rarer-get maybe 1 every month or 2. I know I?ve gotten at least three since May.

Fashion Designer
    Metacastle - great tip, I put my Pepe Le Skunkupine out on my board.
    WittyWitch - s8 was fixing a bug for some players so you got the meat cleaver too
    Also, I have gotten gold coins from my Troll Camp outside of the MH.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    All hail the almighty meat cleaver 😆😂😂🤣🤣 only the brave and fearless shall claim it and feast their eyes on such beauty

Host(ess)
    What is with the meat cleaver? I am level 50 and just got it but no idea why.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4taz View Post
    What is with the meat cleaver? I am level 50 and just got it but no idea why.
    It is a fix for one of the players that was stuck.
    She/he had a monster spawned but did not have the weapons (meat cleaver) to **** it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    On the 4th day of kitty knight collection: 230 coins, milk, ore and creep tooth.
    Thanks for making me laugh I have about had enough of the money grabbing and resets. The game is less and less enjoyable and more and more an annoying money grabber
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-06-20 at 07:53 PM. Reason: quote updated

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The new meat cleaver goal is to help the many players who have been stuck for 2-3 events not being able to **** off fangbeasts and now blue dire boars. It was easier to award everyone with the meat cleaver than to identify all of the individual players who should have received that goal way back when they built their kitchen and castle back around level 12ish. For the majority of us, the cleaver just moved from the last page of our inventory to the first!

If anyone who was previously stuck is still stuck, force close your game to get the Leave It To Cleaver goal to activate to collect the meat cleaver.

I'll add this to page 1. Please help other players who might post and miss this info by referring them to post 1. thanks all.

Executive Chef
    I have a problem. Never mind, my bad, I read it wrong. I got the 150 crowns but I was thinking it was the scrolls for the new academy walker. I don’t need more crowns. I wish I could trade them for the scrolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The new meat cleaver goal is to help the many players who have been stuck for 2-3 events not being able to **** off fangbeasts and now blue dire boars. It was easier to award everyone with the meat cleaver than to identify all of the individual players who should have received that goal way back when they built their kitchen and castle back around level 12ish. For the majority of us, the cleaver just moved from the last page of our inventory to the first!

If anyone who was previously stuck is still stuck, force close your game to get the Leave It To Cleaver goal to activate to collect the meat cleaver.

I'll add this to page 1. Please help other players who might post and miss this info by referring them to post 1. thanks all.
    As always,SW,you're a godsend for all of us. Hope you're safe up north from all the fires that are ravaging our great country.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Excellent fix to just send the Meat Clever to everyone!
    I'm happy for SpikeLongshot and all other players who were stuck.