Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think I just missed a new splash screen about hiss in boots. ... upper right icon in it was energy. Did anyone catch it? Or I could be mistaken...

Regarding fangbeasts:
    grand rooted Lilium is working for me! I have been focusing on spawning fauns and wisps this hunt, and get plenty of fangbeasts from them too.
    Thank you for this tip!! I?ll spend the 800 coin each to finally meet that elusive fangbeast goal!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Ugh. Leaderboard. I loathe these as they are so unfair.
    I soooo agree! Just once, it would be nice to NOT be on a leaderboard with 10 other players who ridiculously out number my energy sources. You'd think folks as smart as S8 could figure out how to better match the players. Do love monster hunts, though! Just hurts a little that I always miss out on the cool leaderboard prizes. I feel for you & others in our same situation.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I cannot tell you how much I love and appreciate the forums! Such a big help thanks to everyone for posting such useful info/thoughts/etc! I have yet to ever buy anything with troll tokens, I?ve never had enough I?m trying like crazy. What do you guys recommend? I don?t have a cabbage hut. Should I save up for that or the research center? I have never had energy sources, I?m the most unsuccessful level 45 player ever.haha. I very rarely spend actual money....I guess that?s why-unless people have a way of getting alicorns I don?t know about
    You might try for the unicorns in the MRC. They drop a few energy, along with tokens & spellbound dew. Sadly the max is 4. Good luck!

Where are the monsters? I got a golem and direwolf but nothing else in 2 days. Did force close multiple times, nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    I was not impressed with the kitty knights that you can get from the MRC until today. It gave me an expansion permit! Worth waiting for. Now I will go ahead and craft all 4.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    Where are the monsters? I got a golem and direwolf but nothing else in 2 days. Did force close multiple times, nothing.
    Horses always spawn a glitter golem. If not, then you must have another monster somewhere
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeMyst View Post
    The Blue Direwolf only spawns from Dead Trees once a day when you have the corresponding 'Daily Hunt Challenge' Goal in you Goalbook.
    Like jkc619 says, the Golem is a guaranteed spawn from horses. You can fight as many as you like.

Nothing can spawn if you have a Monster in your Kingdom already. You can know quickly if that's the case if you turn on your music.
    If the music is not relaxing, there is a monster somewhere. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    My attitude is a bit different. I love cats and go for any opportunity to put them in my queendom. Somehow I landed in a fairly reasonable competition; started in 2nd place with a few hundred energies saved from the last days of the last event once I stopped trying. Someone came out of the blue and shot to 1st, but they don?t have an untoward number of alicorns so I think they must have used them up to take 1st.

I have almost 30 guaranteed daily energy droppers built up over several years. So I?m currently just trying to stay close in 3rd place. Sometime in the last few hours, I will assess my competitors. Then if it looks reasonable, I will make one of those despised runs with my 11 weekly energies, and my 11 saved energy crates of various denominations, and ten of the gems I keep getting from crafting gold tokens.

To be honest, I don?t care what the cats give. The cats themselves are the prize! Meow!
    Haha, I understand the Cat prize is extra special for you. I wish you good luck, especially in the last few hours!
    Don't forget the Faerie Elixir craft in the Greenhouse and Magic Fruit Trade and Meat Delivery in the Royal Exchange.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I cannot tell you how much I love and appreciate the forums! Such a big help thanks to everyone for posting such useful info/thoughts/etc! I have yet to ever buy anything with troll tokens, I?ve never had enough I?m trying like crazy. What do you guys recommend? I don?t have a cabbage hut. Should I save up for that or the research center? I have never had energy sources, I?m the most unsuccessful level 45 player ever.haha. I very rarely spend actual money....I guess that?s why-unless people have a way of getting alicorns I don?t know about
    I would recommend going for Princess Lorelei's Fountain first. When you tap it during Monster Hunt's you have a chance of getting a Golden Troll Token.
    Then the Mythic Research Center.
    You do need Golden Troll Tokens for everything there, but it's such a great thing to be able to craft Energy droppers like Unicorns, Golden Nugget droppers like Golden Peacocks and so many more!
    And some are cheap, like the Glimmer Manticore that only costs 1 Golden Troll Token (+ some other things).
    But the Cabbage Hut is an excellent choice too.. There is no wrong choice here, just fun cool things to spent your Golden Troll Tokens on
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    <Snip> To be honest, I don’t care what the cats give. The cats themselves are the prize! Meow!
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, I understand the Cat prize is extra special for you. I wish you good luck, especially in the last few hours!
    Don't forget the Faerie Elixir craft in the Greenhouse and Magic Fruit Trade and Meat Delivery in the Royal Exchange.
    I have the same attitude towards cat prizes

The problem for me is that I’m in a group where the TOP three, me included, are pushing 20K

And no, I don’t want to imagine what the final hours are going to be like. I’ve been telling myself to break off every time I look at the LB. And besides, don’t we always get opportunities to craft them at some future Monster Hunts?
    Last edited by deadpixel; 01-06-20 at 12:53 AM.