Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

With less than two days to go on the clock, I've come to my senses (a little late perhaps) to break off from the mad competition on my LB and just focus on collecting Troll Tokens instead. It's those horribly cute eyes that are to blame

I don't want the trophies, just the Hiss in Boots. I'm pretty sure it'll make a comeback in a later Monster Hunt as one of the pets you get to craft for a limited time

I had a monster on my board and clicked for the first time on the fortune teller tent and got no quest besides the small amount of gold. Is this perhaps a bug or am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    I had a monster on my board and clicked for the first time on the fortune teller tent and got no quest besides the small amount of gold. Is this perhaps a bug or am I missing something?
    The fortune teller tent doesn't give a quest every time, I think it's every 3-4 clicks. So you have to wait a bit for your first quest and again after you complete one of the quests.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    The fortune teller tent doesn't give a quest every time, I think it's every 3-4 clicks. So you have to wait a bit for your first quest and again after you complete one of the quests.
    Thx for the answer. Was worried that I would miss out a nice quest line, but now I know that patience is key :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    The good news is that I will soon be able to get the MRC. The bad news is that I won?t have time to craft enough coins to make anything. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

Question: does anyone collect from the troll camp regularly (inside or outside of monster hunts)? I used to but never saw a single coin and so I ended up putting it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    AFAIK, Troll camp does not drop tokens, and never did. It does spawn trolls, but not often -- so far in this hunt I only got a troll from it once.
    My troll camp dropped a gold coin just now. Can't remember it ever doing that, but apparently it does.

I don't believe it

With barely two days left on the LB clock, they're releasing this "Instant Gratification" wrench into the gears?

And why is its timer not synced with the Monster Hunt LB timer

Nightclub Owner
    Lol...Who are they kidding though with that 84% off? Are people really paying $90 for 15 minutes of energy on a regular basis? Lol. I'm out of my LB. been out from day one. Two contenders for 1st place with thousands of points. I'm enjoying watching from afar :-D I'm in 16th place and holding steady. Hopefully no one below me grabs that "instant gratification" at the last minute because I really want to at least get that energy crate and one trade ticket 😂

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I don't believe it

With barely two days left on the LB clock, they're releasing this "Instant Gratification" wrench into the gears?

And why is its timer not synced with the Monster Hunt LB timer

Fashion Designer
    I’ve made it down to 400 kitty tokens. I wish there was an apothecary speed up for the magic forge. Lesson learned.. just cause you can collect a million tokens doesn’t mean you can convert them all to the boots/hat/sword.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Since I dislike LBs intensely, I create my own self-appointed goals to occupy myself during them. This time around, I've decided to craft all the animals I don't care for in the MRC (only 4 left!) to get them out of the way. Then, next time around, I plan to focus on the goal I actually want to achieve: maxing out the Glimmer Dragons and Glimmer Manticores.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since I dislike LBs intensely, I create my own self-appointed goals to occupy myself during them. This time around, I've decided to craft all the animals I don't care for in the MRC (only 4 left!) to get them out of the way. Then, next time around, I plan to focus on the goal I actually want to achieve: maxing out the Glimmer Dragons and Glimmer Manticores.
    I like this approach! I guess the max on those dragons and manticores is 99?