Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Kit in Boots, 3 hour timer - first collection 1 milk, 2 bacon, black flag for coal and minimal amount of coin

New Resident
    Amateur hour is upon us again, an event I detest but was going to use the week to progress on the snowball event and the Academy story line but hey ho, no snowballs can be crafted as the trade wagon is dominated by trade tokens and Fangbeasts have drank all the Bottled Shack. Come on guys get your act together and get it fixed please.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Snowball craft has already been fixed but you will need to force close your game to see it again.

For those unsure of the leaderboard component I'll post a link to the Monster Hunt thread in a mini. Refresh page 1 to see it.

I'll need to write a post about it in the hub I think...

Fashion Designer
    It’s kind of odd there’s no value/starter pack on sale, isn’t it?

snowballs have disappeared from my trade wagon as well. Edit: back now

the top 3 players on my LB have 30+ weekly and dailies each.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 01-02-20 at 05:01 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Just got a bottled shadow from Fangbeast. So that's also fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    The knight kitty is doing some weird animation - very strange.

Edit: I love the cute ear twitching and he looks like he’s doing a celebration or a dad dance. Bless him.
    Last edited by Tealantern; 01-02-20 at 05:58 PM.
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

My mystery chests aren’t showing up in my inventory when I win them. Where are they? This happened last leaderboard, but I didn’t bother to report it.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, just gotta say that although the 1st drop for Kit in Boots was 2 bacon, 1 milk & 1 iron ore(plus maybe a cpl coins? didn't notice) meaning he/she will be all but useless for me personally, I LOVE the animation of her popping up & down in the boot..plus the purring when u tap her?! Omg I'm in luv!!

Attachment 54361

Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Here is the link to the info in the hub: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451
    Thank you. I don?t see that as an option in my trade wagon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    My mystery chests aren’t showing up in my inventory when I win them. Where are they? This happened last leaderboard, but I didn’t bother to report it.
    You don't " get" mystery chests in the inventory. Each time you reach " mystery chest" it automatically opens and shows you on screen what you got.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast