Ah, Storm8, in this crazy world, it's lovely to see some things never change. It's been months now since I decided I have enough crooks in real life and stopped logging into a game in which the main objective is to trick me into pressing something I don't see just so they can have some sort of excuse (really? Even you don't buy that) to simply steal gems from my account. I really hope that brings 98% of your revenue and at least you have that to fall on when you feel crappy about offering such a shady product. Yeah, I also laughed, of course you never feel crappy about treating your customers like toilet paper. It's so comforting, though, finding games that actually deserve my money and actually make me - not trick me into - spending gems. It's wonderful when you don't feel like cattle, usherd into a game just to give money. Aaanyways, I accidentally (I swear) pressed Castle story a few days ago instead of my lovely new game and, seeing there was a monster hunt, got nostalgic and decided to give you another chance. Also, I had a few hundred energy stored up from before I quit the game. The entire app is simply just harder and harder to use on Android devices. I really know the difference, because I also had a secondary account on an old iphone. There is simply no comparison. Did you simply stopped updating the Android version? That's how it seems, compared to last year, for instance. But, all in all, the monster hunt went ok, you only tricked me with the 20 gems for 12 energy just once and I aditionally spent 40-50 gems on the double points boost. So, today, I logged in again to see if I won anything. I did, but then I noticed there's a weekend warrior going on and decided it's a great opportunity to get rig of some ugly decorations I had from previous events. And what happened simply blew me away. You don't even show the timer for the unlimited energy anymore. For the second 10 minutes of unlimited energy, I used a pond. Collected from it the second after I, theoretically, got my unlimited energy. The timer on the pond is, obvoiously, 10 minutes. By the time my "unlimited" energy ran out, the pond still had 1:30 to go. Seriously, how pathetic is it to do that? To the Storm8 emplyee reading this and then telling his buddies 'You won't believe how silly this one is, she noticed that, doesn't she have a life or something?' I can only say joke's on you, sweetie. The money I used to spend on this game - little, much, doesn't even matter - is now going hopefully to your former college roomate, the one you couldn't stand. And simply because you couldn' t be bothered long enough to stop treating your customers like utter idiots and cash cows. Byeeee ❤️✌️