Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    How does S8 decide which games to provide this level of support for and which ones to let languish? Does Castle Story make that much more money than some of the other games? Or does it have significantly more players? I just want to understand why some games seem to be favored over others by Storm8.
    As long as I have played this game this is still a riddle to me. The missing confirmation button is an issue what’s going on for years and the simple truth is that it will never be there. This game used to be in the top 100 of free apps that earns the most money. For a long time it hasn’t been ranked there. The game is estimated 100k$/month. Be aware that this is an estimate. It could be more, it could be less. As long if the game keeps earning that amount of money, we are assured that it will keep running. It nobody pays for this game, than it is safe to say that it will be off the air in no time. Tbh I don’t expect major updates for this game, but all the tools are there to keep us entertained for a long time to come. Looking forward to that :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    As long as I have played this game this is still a riddle to me. The missing confirmation button is an issue what’s going on for years and the simple truth is that it will never be there. This game used to be in the top 100 of free apps that earns the most money. For a long time it hasn’t been ranked there. The game is estimated 100k$/month. Be aware that this is an estimate. It could be more, it could be less. As long if the game keeps earning that amount of money, we are assured that it will keep running. It nobody pays for this game, than it is safe to say that it will be off the air in no time. Tbh I don’t expect major updates for this game, but all the tools are there to keep us entertained for a long time to come. Looking forward to that :-)
    Thank you for the reply. Maybe I should try Castle Story then. They are letting my favorite game go.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334