Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    2nd kitty knight collection: 230 coins, ore and milk

UNDERWHELMED
    I assume the loot table will change after the event end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Okay, in the first few HOURS of this event starting, the player in my group at #1 position had FIVE THOUSAND points. As of now, player #1 has 18,000 points and player #2 has 8,000. Goodness knows how much REAL money they are spending, BUT who stands a chance against those numbers? Even if you played several times a day AND bought a few $4.99 deals w/15 minutes of unlimited energy you couldn't catch up I just don't understand how certain people rack up that amount of points so quickly I gotta say that what bothers me the most is that with this kind of scenario, the rest of the players in the group know immediately that it'll be nearly impossible to ever win first or second place and get the ultimate prize.m

Sorry guys but I needed to vent. Thank you for allowing me to/listening. I feel better now!
    Technically it?s not hard toward the end of the event, wait all alicorns/wizard school/wizard tower/energy box saved etc etc timer up and horde on all swords, spend 10 gems on double the point and crank that 15 mins unlimited energy, you will get 5k easily in an hour. Repeat in couple day times will get you another couple Ks.

I know longer see the 15 unlimited. Oh well I was debating if it was worth money for the prize. Currently teetering on second with second boost. Anyone remember which adventures bring back gems? Thanks!

Also seems I am maxed on everything worth getting. I can afford the armors kitty which does not have good reviews but is adorable.

I can afford a second cabbage hut which 4 months ago I would have said is a great investment but hardly use now as I can’t remember last ali drop or useful drop I didn’t have already. But still never know when it may come in use again

Or I can hold on use my Unicorns and my Beastbane for the gold droppings and save up for Wizards Portal. Still time, 13 Gold tokens away so may even make it during hunt but from my understanding it takes gold to upgrade it

Suggestions on the 3? All animals just drop random items or the kit for golden apples but with two golden mines I’m already maxed up. Maxed on all expansion and energy animals except for new Kitty knight which is supposed to drop expansion items hence my wanting to also get him hoping drops will improve despite cuteness lol
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-06-20 at 01:21 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Technically it?s not hard toward the end of the event, wait all alicorns/wizard school/wizard tower/energy box saved etc etc timer up and horde on all swords, spend 10 gems on double the point and crank that 15 mins unlimited energy, you will get 5k easily in an hour. Repeat in couple day times will get you another couple Ks.
    There are twenty-second wait times between each submission of Hats, Boots, and Sword, so if you're thinking of waiting until the last hour to surprise your LB opponents, think again. You might end up wasting some the Hats, Boots, and Swords you accumulated. As a rule, for now, give yourself an hour for 160 (give or take a few) from each item group, i.e., if you have 160 each of hats, boots, and swords, it will take you about an hour to submit all of them. The wait time applies to each submission per group.

Also, 15 minutes of unlimited energy, (actually, it's 14 minutes and thirty seconds because of the loading delay), will not get you very far. It takes approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds to **** a golem and unless you are planning on wasting all your Shield, Sword, and Staff Tokens, you're looking at a maximum of seven golems with your 15 minutes of unlimited energy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There are twenty-second wait times between each submission of Hats, Boots, and Sword, so if you're thinking of waiting until the last hour to surprise your LB opponents, think again. You might end up wasting some the Hats, Boots, and Swords you accumulated. As a rule, for now, give yourself an hour for 160 (give or take a few) from each item group, i.e., if you have 160 each of hats, boots, and swords, it will take you about an hour to submit all of them. The wait time applies to each submission per group.

Also, 15 minutes of unlimited energy, (actually, it's 14 minutes and thirty seconds because of the loading delay), will not get you very far. It takes approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds to **** a golem and unless you are planning on wasting all your Shield, Sword, and Staff Tokens, you're looking at a maximum of seven golems with your 15 minutes of unlimited energy.
    Ive been keeping track of how any points I can get per golem. My average is 89 while boosting. So, if you do the unlimited energy and boost your points you would get about 623. 7 golems x 89 points. My opponents are 4K ahead of me. I’d need to buy 6 unlimited energy packs (which I think are gone now) in order to just keep up.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Ive been keeping track of how any points I can get per golem. My average is 89 while boosting. So, if you do the unlimited energy and boost your points you would get about 623. 7 golems x 89 points. My opponents are 4K ahead of me. I?d need to buy 6 unlimited energy packs (which I think are gone now) in order to just keep up.
    And your opponent (s) probably have not even used half their energy supply or are soon to replenish hundreds more energy. Such is the nature of the LB until things change.
    Don't waste your money.
    This is just the way it is
    For those dollars you could buy a couple of weeklies.
    I can see using unlimited packs to boost your gold token trades tho if there was something you wanted now.
    For me, I can wait a while.

Wasn't those flygers and dire wolves supposed to be just wonderful permit droppers. Well they were, til the rates were changed to be nearly non- existent. I'm still a little miffed about that! Can you tell?
    Last edited by riverly; 01-06-20 at 06:09 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I cannot tell you how much I love and appreciate the forums! Such a big help thanks to everyone for posting such useful info/thoughts/etc! I have yet to ever buy anything with troll tokens, I?ve never had enough I?m trying like crazy. What do you guys recommend? I don?t have a cabbage hut. Should I save up for that or the research center? I have never had energy sources, I?m the most unsuccessful level 45 player ever.haha. I very rarely spend actual money....I guess that?s why-unless people have a way of getting alicorns I don?t know about
    I would say go for the Mythic Research Centre first. Once you have that, you can craft daily energy dropping alicorns, unicorns as well as other creatures, some of which will drop energy and/or other resources. You get a limited number of them, yes, but they are worth having.

Lorelei's fountain is good as well, but it is not a guaranteed gold token dropper by any means. The unicorns do drop other tokens. A cabbage hut is also useful since you can win energy droppers and other resources every now and then. Then there are the wizard portals which also drop energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Ive been keeping track of how any points I can get per golem. My average is 89 while boosting. So, if you do the unlimited energy and boost your points you would get about 623. 7 golems x 89 points. My opponents are 4K ahead of me. I?d need to buy 6 unlimited energy packs (which I think are gone now) in order to just keep up.
    I was able to get 12 golems, one troll (troll sparring pit), one skunkpunie (arena) couple wisps while crafting troll token in 15 mins. I?m using iPhone, the key is to tap fast and before the next swing ?fake tap out? the app this will make the swing timer reset. So after the last hit on golem, hit half dozen cloudberry and then quickly craft in trade wagon, then do another fake tap out, this will instantly harvest all cloudberry, when monster appears, same technique **** it. Just repeat this until timer up.

So average out, I **** one golem per 55 seconds to 1 min.

Executive Chef
    I was able to get 12 golems, one troll (troll sparring pit), one skunkpunie (arena) couple wisps while crafting troll token in 15 mins. I?m using iPhone, the key is to tap fast and before the next swing ?fake tap out? the app this will make the swing timer reset. So after the last hit on golem, hit half dozen cloudberry and then quickly craft in trade wagon, then do another fake tap out, this will instantly harvest all cloudberry, when monster appears, same technique **** it. Just repeat this until timer up.

So average out, I **** one golem per 55 seconds to 1 min.
    and also turn off sound & music as well as shutting off background app refresh on your device. Suspend mail or text too, anything that sucks on your processor & uses your bandwidth.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I assume the loot table will change after the event end.
    No. Once you get something from MRC, that is what it is.