Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Okay maybe this should go under the barons tent thread but now that the monster hunt's trades are activated I can't see the snowballs craft anymore. And please tell me they're still keeping track of my rotten cabbages because I would be beyond mad if my cabbages are lost.
    My snowball craft is gone too...it has been posted in Baron's Tent thread but belongs here, too, as it a glitch with this week's event release that caused it to disappear. Fingers crossed my inventory of cabbages didn't disappear along with it!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

I do not have a mythical research center and I’m unsure how to get one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mtstacey2 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the Fangbeasts during the Beast Master event aren't dropping Bottled Shadows? I've spawned 7 of them and none of them have dropped since the event started.
    I really hope that this gets fixed.... I was looking forward to getting bottled shadows!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    I do not have a mythical research center and I’m unsure how to get one.
    Here is the link to the info in the hub: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

Did i understand correctly that we don't actually need to fight hiss in boots as we can't use cat tokens for anything? It means fighting just regular monsters and trolls will give us all necessary points and tokens?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Did i understand correctly that we don't actually need to fight hiss in boots as we can't use cat tokens for anything? It means fighting just regular monsters and trolls will give us all necessary points and tokens?
    Trade the cat tokens in the Magic forge

Executive Chef
    The kitty in MRC has 22 h timer.

Is there a place to spawn regular dire boars besides rock outcroppings?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Well, you can fight them - if you are mostly doing this event for leaderboard only - then hit the kitties and craft required items in Magic forge and give them - you get 15, 30 or 45 points- depending on the item. But you will mostly miss out on the chance to get regular monster hunt tokens and gold tokens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Is there a place to spawn regular dire boars besides rock outcroppings?
    Strawberries work pretty well, sometimes ponds ( not very good), sawmills and mines.

Although - it is much smarter to just have horses out - this way you won't miss any energy collecting from 30 items before you get one.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast