Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Ah, Storm8, in this crazy world, it's lovely to see some things never change. It's been months now since I decided I have enough crooks in real life and stopped logging into a game in which the main objective is to trick me into pressing something I don't see just so they can have some sort of excuse (really? Even you don't buy that) to simply steal gems from my account. I really hope that brings 98% of your revenue and at least you have that to fall on when you feel crappy about offering such a shady product. Yeah, I also laughed, of course you never feel crappy about treating your customers like toilet paper. It's so comforting, though, finding games that actually deserve my money and actually make me - not trick me into - spending gems. It's wonderful when you don't feel like cattle, usherd into a game just to give money. Aaanyways, I accidentally (I swear) pressed Castle story a few days ago instead of my lovely new game and, seeing there was a monster hunt, got nostalgic and decided to give you another chance. Also, I had a few hundred energy stored up from before I quit the game. The entire app is simply just harder and harder to use on Android devices. I really know the difference, because I also had a secondary account on an old iphone. There is simply no comparison. Did you simply stopped updating the Android version? That's how it seems, compared to last year, for instance. But, all in all, the monster hunt went ok, you only tricked me with the 20 gems for 12 energy just once and I aditionally spent 40-50 gems on the double points boost. So, today, I logged in again to see if I won anything. I did, but then I noticed there's a weekend warrior going on and decided it's a great opportunity to get rig of some ugly decorations I had from previous events. And what happened simply blew me away. You don't even show the timer for the unlimited energy anymore. For the second 10 minutes of unlimited energy, I used a pond. Collected from it the second after I, theoretically, got my unlimited energy. The timer on the pond is, obvoiously, 10 minutes. By the time my "unlimited" energy ran out, the pond still had 1:30 to go. Seriously, how pathetic is it to do that? To the Storm8 emplyee reading this and then telling his buddies 'You won't believe how silly this one is, she noticed that, doesn't she have a life or something?' I can only say joke's on you, sweetie. The money I used to spend on this game - little, much, doesn't even matter - is now going hopefully to your former college roomate, the one you couldn't stand. And simply because you couldn' t be bothered long enough to stop treating your customers like utter idiots and cash cows. Byeeee ❤️✌️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    And now my day got worse. Collected from my dailies and it said I double tapped one even though I go in order. I’ve never double tapped one. 74 gems I had bought down the drain. Down to nothing.

Good luck on today’s event everyone!!!
    I'm so sorry, Gem traps feel awful!
    They are my biggest dislike of this game. It makes me so angry.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Good luck to you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    ... and actually make me - not trick me into - spending gems. ...
    I agree with you here ellieofrivendell.
    It's just wrong to treat in game currency so careless. Make us players feel like it's our own fault.

Executive Chef
    So sorry for everyone?s issues! I was lucky in that I had a reasonable field of competitors, started in 2nd, was able to maintain my place (probably didn?t need to spend the 10 gems), and live in a time zone where the game ended at 6:00 pm (and i?m retired so lots of free time).

Maybe the fates were kind because after we said goodbye to our beloved Tabby after 20 years a few years back, my allergies did not allow us to adopt again. I still miss being a cat mom.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I personally have never collected a coin from troll camp! And I’ve had it from when it was first introduced. I opted to go for the second Wizard Portal and first upgrade. Seemed a better choice than the armored direwolf.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Maybe the fates were kind because after we said goodbye to our beloved Tabby after 20 years a few years back, my allergies did not allow us to adopt again. I still miss being a cat mom.
    That must be so hard. I'm happy you won Hiss in Boots. A small virtual cutie to maybe lessen the pain a tiny bit.
    Loved the photo of all your cats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    And now my day got worse. Collected from my dailies and it said I double tapped one even though I go in order. I?ve never double tapped one. 74 gems I had bought down the drain. Down to nothing. I have one $15 card left but to be honest I already spent about $75 of my gifts here if not a little more and after getting a 74 gem trap when I know I clicked each once, though I know CS will do nothing, not sure I feel like putting any of the 15 towards the game. I?ll save it for one of my other two games I occasionally put cash in.

I love this game but I am becoming committed to a few others. In an investment tapper I am president which takes a lot of my time, most of it when sick. I can?t remember last time I finish a challenge. Usually I play to a certain point for a prize I want and have to stop there. Would love to get back into the game but it seems if you devote yourself to events there is not enough time to devote yourself to events in other games, and after so many years something new comes along and its exciting. I suppose we will see how today starts.Maybe I will try to put more time into CS again

Good luck on today?s event everyone!!!
    So sorry about the gem trap. I did my first collection from snow globe then stored it. It?s a BIG accidental gem trap S8 is waiting on; for our too fast tapping fingers, sleepy fingers, etc.

Another question: you posted that you have the Beastbane, care to share what your gold coin drop rate is? I know it can be different for every kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m not sure the beastbane rate but I ended the last monster hunt with zero gold coins and had about a dozen before I started this one although a couple were from the troll camp.

Executive Chef
    i get a gold coin every few weeks it seems. i got a couple during this MH
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks ham1905 and shortdanzr. Hmmmmm. Someday I’ll breakdown and buy that. My guess is it’ll never go on sale, sad face.