Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

I won hiss in boots, but I cant find the box in my inventory. Did the box opened by itself and what was in it, cause I don't see anything extraordinary in my inventory either?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    I won hiss in boots, but I cant find the box in my inventory. Did the box opened by itself and what was in it, cause I don't see anything extraordinary in my inventory either?
    Try closing game and open again. The reward should flash on screen with a picture of rewards and says to check inventory. Congrats on your win!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Was surprised they increased the slow down .. or am I. Luckily I started a lower account out early tonight and discovered this new feature. But Three days in I did an early boost to check it out and it was like 20 seconds now at crunch time they expand that slowdown. I think someone at S8 needs to answer for this.. and I don?t want to hear from Spiritwind. Don?t want to hear spin. Well they meant this they meant that..blah . Need to hear it straight from the goats mouth
    As someone in an unfavourable time zone, I'm struggling to feel anything but positivity for the slower refresh rate in the last hours. I'd be happy for them to slow it even further to mitigate the last minute points grab.

Farm Supplier
    I am so confused, me and another player have been in 1st and 2nd all week, a good 4k points ahead of the rest. I switch off with 3 hours to go as it was 12pm here. Wake up and we've come 3rd and 4th to names I didn't even see in the rank of people we were playing? I swear they weren't even in the group of people we were playing against? Really disappointing as I used money to get ahead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    I am so confused, me and another player have been in 1st and 2nd all week, a good 4k points ahead of the rest. I switch off with 3 hours to go as it was 12pm here. Wake up and we've come 3rd and 4th to names I didn't even see in the rank of people we were playing? I swear they weren't even in the group of people we were playing against? Really disappointing as I used money to get ahead.
    That is the problem with living in an unfavourable time zone. They will have saved up all the hats/boots/swords and delivered them in the last hours whilst using a boost. They were probably well down the leaderboard and you just didn't register their names.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Try closing game and open again. The reward should flash on screen with a picture of rewards and says to check inventory. Congrats on your win!
    Thx! Closed the game and got my kitty in boots :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12F84BA2-9466-467B-A58F-E79E0DF14FDD.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	54416

Story of my life

Nooooooooo I was holding 1st and then my stupid health kicked in. Slept 36 hours straight was 45 minutes short of deadline and as expected came in third. Well that?s 50 gems down the drain. Oh well, timing stinks. Congrats to the two who did make it. I just needed one more day with beastmaster and second would have easily been mine. Hope the drops are not sooo fantastic that I?m not kicking myself for forgetting to set an alarm.

And my group was so slow all along, I knew a player would sneak up at the end, but was not expecting two. But 36 hours sleeping will do that. As for what to get I think I?ll finally go for the portal and save for a kitty. Only one or two gold left so should get that in no time. Off to see what tomorrow brings. At least I?ll have 1500 energy

*40 points short from second....oh why didn’t I play before bed. Can’t blame anyone but me. Gotta read threads now to see what I missed. Hopefully he pops up in a sale one day, never know...
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-09-20 at 02:31 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rare, between two I get maybe every third collection
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

I forgot about dire wolf, it?s only energy animal I?m not maxed in I believe. I have 80/85 so can wait on Beastbane for that. Now it?s between portal and direwolf.

Got it down to two, now have to pick....
    Still so bummed I forgot to play before bed and was 40 pts short of 2nd and wasted 50 gems. Gonna hold onto this one for a looong time for my own stupidity. Got days wrong and thought we were finishing tomorrow so logged in now for my final sweep. Once collected would have 1500 energy and my group was so low. Top was only in 4Ks so could not complain, second was high 3Ks like me. It took little effort to hold first most of the game. I need a rewind lol

But now it?s time to choose. I honestly have not paid too much attention to direwolf. I think I have 2? Gotta check board and collect. Hmmmm can?t find them on my board so that would explain why, although I thought I got them one monster hunt. Guess not.

So now Armored direwolf or Portal. How much does level one portal drop and how often vs direwolf?