Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day Elsa,and the rest of the s8 team. I hope you don't take negative comments like that too personally. You can't please all the people all the time. You have lots of loyal fans of castle story,myself included,who will still be around when others crack the sads and leave. Keep your chin up��,you all do a great job,CS wouldn't be the game we all love without you guys���� P.s. Happy new year to all the team. Here's to another year of castle story������
    Thanks for this, Rocky! I know I too get frustrated at times & let some steam off posting here but S8 does do their best. I've been a loyal player from almost the beginning & hope such awful negativity is limited to just a few. We are so lucky to have such fabulous, selfless, contributing forum members.
    Keep up the good work & Happy New Year to all! Players, S8 team members, & anyone else who might read this!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Hiss in Boots just gave me a mithral, earth wisp, black flag for rat tail, and 200 coins.

I?d say I average every 10 days or so. On rare occasions I get two in a week which is always a nice surprise but don?t think I?ve gone much longer than 20 days as a max without. Hope this helps.

Of all my items I would love to see this one be offered max of 4

*ps had no idea troll camp dropped them too, now I have an incentive to click it regularly
    *pps Beastbane dropped gold for me tonight!!!!!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-11-20 at 07:41 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Perhaps you could contact support? If nothing else, they could tell you precisely what happened to your tokens.
    I was going to say the same s8 can look at board and see what coins were spent on and if truly a glitch I’m sure they would return otherwise you will see what you got for the coins. Keep us posted!
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Wow, that's how it's supposed to be.

Does anyone know information (or know a place on the forum that has the info) about why there is no GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON?
    I know players are asking for them and probably ALL players hate Gem traps and have most likely had one.
    But is there any knowledge to why? (why no confirmation button?)

Without any information I can't help feel angry about it, and feel like S8 means us to 'fall into these traps' to earn extra money.
    I don't think it can't be done (agreed, I have limited knowledge about coding/ making games, but still..), and I can't think of any other reason not to give players this longed for confirmation button.

Maybe some insight in the matter/ decision can make me less upset about it.
    I don't mean to be mean.
    This is an old topic no need to rehash, we know they don’t give responses because it’s a great money maker for them, end of story. No use in asking

Well I hope I didn’t come off as cruel. As I stated it was my own fault I lost my first place that’s what happens when you don’t play 36 hours. But the ali trap bothered me only because I am careful, have them lined up and click one at a time. However sadly I know the drill and like others it bothers me because I just put in near $75 dollars in this game. I realize that is nothing to the developers but to me it was almost all my entertainment money for the year. (Apparently a funny post I put on FB about wanting iTunes cards was taken seriously and 4 people gave me them! Lol, I even sold one to my sister. I have the cheapest, a $15 dollar card left.)

That trap left a bitter taste in my mouth. I know I will be a regular customer it just takes time after something happens to have enough good events thst I am willing to buy again. I think highly of S8, I just feel some tactics are morally wrong and not up to other games that ensure we don’t lose our money, this way we are more likely to spend more more often. This year for the first time I spent only half my money here and half on 2 other games, whereas in past it would be 80% here 20% split amongst other games. Just something to pass on to S8 so that while they are aware that they are doing a great job graphically, I find the events need so much attention I cannot give my other game’s attention, one of whic I am president of a group so need to give it at least a good 3min-1hr a day. Plus a few others, being at home most of the day still leaves me 1-2 hours for CS split however I need. But I feel if you need more than 2 hours split up in any game than it’s taking up way too much of your day. Personally I have not won an event all the was through for the past 4-5 maybe? Maybe one in between but then a few again before then. Another piece of advice and again not to be mean just to help, these repetitive quests just feel like work and are not fun to do. Having different tasks each step so you never know what’s coming and you have to use different resources and get other characters involved would be so much fun.

*ps seeing the hiss and boots drops I don’t feel so bad that I was sick and slept through my taps, just bummer I wasted 50 energy then lost 74 in the same week. THIS is why I try hard not to hold gems but I had leftovers. Should have bough an ali or something else. Lesson learned
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-11-20 at 07:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our design team are really kind people who love to make content for our players and respond very quickly to make little quality of life updates to events.
    Hey Elsa!
    Please ignore the rude comments of some of the disenfranchised people that post nonsense on here.
    Clearly they have other stuff happening in their lives that cloud their empathy.
    As someone that has played Castle Story for almost six! years now , I can vouch that the team working hard to bring us this great game are awesome people with brilliant creativity and solid dedication.
    They have always worked with the players to bring the best game possible.
    Many of my personal suggestions have been brought into the game - which I think is truely amazing.
    It is the only game I play (I’m not a gamer) and I think it is incredible that the designers have held my attention for six years.
    It is constantly growing and bringing in beautiful new animation.
    I see Castle Story as a free game. I never put real money into normal gameplay.
    BUT I do occasionally put real money into the game because I love the brilliant work that the team does there.
    Thank you Elsa (and everyone else!) for all the brilliant work you do!
    Sending you guys soo much love!

(Apologies SW for going off topic! Move to wherever you need to xx )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    This is an old topic no need to rehash, we know they don’t give responses because it’s a great money maker for them, end of story. No use in asking
    It's not an old topic for me, but thanks for your input.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to put hiss n boots LB prize away and glad. Just got 7 (!) energy, milk and mermaid scales. Will keep,it out and hope for mithril and great energy. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks to each of you for your kind encouragement! We appreciate all the feedback we receive and always strive to do better when we make mistakes. While our team is fantastic at creating armor for our kingdoms and character stories, I don't want them to need to wear it when they read the comments. It's easy to create an image that befits your frustration, but something that we should all be very proud of is our devs don't give up that they can't please everyone and continue to aim for that goal because they love you and they love the work.

Sorry for hijacking the thread again with my sap, Spiritwind! I wanted to respond to people who shared understanding and kindness. <3