Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, we generally dislike LBs. But have to say as a perpetual 3rd place finisher that it?s such a raw deal: 15 trade tickets (which I can earn in a day) and a bronze trophy/banner. 4th-6th place is better as you at least get energy. Glad to see this time there is at least a prize chest to console you from missing Hiss in boots.

Edit: scratch that! Prize chest has 25K. Third place prize is still bogus.
    Last edited by maridadi; 01-06-20 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Addition

A small thing but if you have Pepe Le Skunkupine he will spawn a skunkupine every few clicks or so and has a one hour time.

The good news is that I will soon be able to get the MRC. The bad news is that I won?t have time to craft enough coins to make anything. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

Question: does anyone collect from the troll camp regularly (inside or outside of monster hunts)? I used to but never saw a single coin and so I ended up putting it away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Question: does anyone collect from the troll camp regularly (inside or outside of monster hunts)? I used to but never saw a single coin and so I ended up putting it away.
    AFAIK, Troll camp does not drop tokens, and never did. It does spawn trolls, but not often -- so far in this hunt I only got a troll from it once.

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    You pull down screen right after hit monster every time, so the swing timer reset, save you a split of second every time.
    Whoa, that works! I have never ****ed a golem that lightning fast! Thanks for the tip, I'm going to use it in the last hour of the LB. Bought myself a couple of extra horses to spawn the golems...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    AFAIK, Troll camp does not drop tokens, and never did. It does spawn trolls, but not often -- so far in this hunt I only got a troll from it once.
    I think you may be having bad luck or not visiting the troll camp often enough. I have gotten an occasional gold troll token from the troll camp. Not often I will admit, and not yet this hunt, but it has happened. I'd call it super rare and not a reliable enough source to count on. Princess Lorelei's fountain is a more reliable source. I've collected 3 so far. Not a lot but still a welcome item to get!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    I think you may be having bad luck or not visiting the troll camp often enough. I have gotten an occasional gold troll token from the troll camp. Not often I will admit, and not yet this hunt, but it has happened. I'd call it super rare and not a reliable enough source to count on. Princess Lorelei's fountain is a more reliable source. I've collected 3 so far. Not a lot but still a welcome item to get!
    Thanks, will keep it in mind!

Rhino Keeper
    On the 4th day of kitty knight collection: 230 coins, milk, ore and creep tooth.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-06-20 at 07:52 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate text. see forum rules.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    ...snip...

I collect from mine once a day. I’ve gotten one gold coin from it in the last 12 months. So to say that it’s rare is an understatement.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLongshot View Post
    I am level 15 and chopped a dead tree for the event and got the blue boar but I don?t have the weapon to **** it and now I?m stuck with it on my board until I progress in the story far enough to **** boars. Any ideas?
    i just got a message to accept a meat clever, I?m hoping you got one too!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.