Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, I m disappointed kitty knight only drops milk and skinupine tail. They are marketed as dropping expansion materials...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Honestly, I m disappointed kitty knight only drops milk and skinupine tail. They are marketed as dropping expansion materials...
    Expantion materials are dropped randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks to each of you for your kind encouragement! We appreciate all the feedback we receive and always strive to do better when we make mistakes. While our team is fantastic at creating armor for our kingdoms and character stories, I don't want them to need to wear it when they read the comments. It's easy to create an image that befits your frustration, but something that we should all be very proud of is our devs don't give up that they can't please everyone and continue to aim for that goal because they love you and they love the work.

Sorry for hijacking the thread again with my sap, Spiritwind! I wanted to respond to people who shared understanding and kindness. <3
    Ah, let me continue to hijack the thread alongside my Castle Story brethren.Please, allow me to raise a glass of the tavern's finest Root Beer.

I have written and brought stories to life in Castle Story for nearly 6 years, and I do so alongside an amazing team; Elsa being one of them that does the very same.

Cheers to MeowMeowBeans, who alongside me writes and concepts beautiful stories and content for our players to enjoy.

Cheers to Classy Snake, who is fast to setup our events and also help adjust any issues we may face once they're released into the wild.

Cheers to Pika and Elsa, who strive every day to keep communication open with our players, letting us know what they're saying and providing feedback so that we can provide the best experience possible.

I am happy to work with such an amazing team, all of whom constantly read the forums and make adjustments as we can. I've never seen such love towards a game and its players, and vice versa, as I have here.

And most of all, cheers to YOU, the player.

It is you we hope to please with delightful stories, and challenging but fun experiences. There isn't a day that goes by that the Castle team does not read the forum, and we make the adjustments we can to make the Castle experience the best that it can be. We're a small team, but we have a big heart. And you the players are what bring us drive and joy each and every day.

As a knight, and fighter for this realm, cheers! Here's to many more years of providing the player experience each and every Castle citizen, knight, lord, and lady deserves!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll drink to that! Huzzah!

Thank you for sharing with us and for well... everything! Castle is still my most favourite game ever and in the 6 or so years I've been playing have only not logged in daily a couple of times (pre mobile data!). I for one love being a CS addict!

Fashion Designer
    Cheers to all. Enjoy!

PS- I am a fan of kitty knight... and kiss in boots.
    PPS- Please give prize to top 3. Not just to gold and silver.

Fashion Designer
    I will also drink to that! But I am drinking Guinness.

slainte!
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 01-15-20 at 07:14 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Ah, let me continue to hijack the thread alongside my Castle Story brethren.Please, allow me to raise a glass of the tavern's finest Root Beer.

I have written and brought stories to life in Castle Story for nearly 6 years, and I do so alongside an amazing team; Elsa being one of them that does the very same.

Cheers to MeowMeowBeans, who alongside me writes and concepts beautiful stories and content for our players to enjoy.

Cheers to Classy Snake, who is fast to setup our events and also help adjust any issues we may face once they're released into the wild.

Cheers to Pika and Elsa, who strive every day to keep communication open with our players, letting us know what they're saying and providing feedback so that we can provide the best experience possible.

I am happy to work with such an amazing team, all of whom constantly read the forums and make adjustments as we can. I've never seen such love towards a game and its players, and vice versa, as I have here.

It is you we hope to please with delightful stories, and challenging but fun experiences. There isn't a day that goes by that the Castle team does not read the forum, and we make the adjustments we can to make the Castle experience the best that it can be. We're a small team, but we have a big heart. And you the players are what bring us drive and joy each and every day.

As a knight, and fighter for this realm, cheers! Here's to many more years of providing the player experience each and every Castle citizen, knight, lord, and lady deserves!
    Cheers to the entire team. Keep up doing the good work. It is not always easy to satisfy the new and the old players with new content and at the same moment assure that the game keeps generating income. This game is def one of a kind and keeps me luring back over the years. Starting all over again and simply enjoying all the content. Hope the game will be there for many years to come.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post

While I'm sure the Castle Story Team is fantastic (indeed, the entire S8 Development Team) and well appreciated by players, the issue at hand, that missing gem-spend confirmation right across ALL your games still remains unaddressed. Storm8's policy of refusing to address that single issue is what led to that frustrated, angry post. No amount of kumbaya moments will placate a person who has lost real money because of an accidental slip of a finger. Unless and until that one long outstanding issue is resolved, your team would be well advised to grow very thick skins as this has certainly not been the first such post, nor will it be the last.

One more thing. Advising players who have just lost gems to head on over to Support, without advising them what it is that they are to request from Support is not truly helpful either. The Support response to "accidental gem loss" has not, traditionally, been useful in diffusing the situation. A customer letting Support know that they made a purchase of "x item" but are not happy with that purchase and would like a full refund of "y gems" spent, ahhh...now that gets a better Support response.

Rhino Keeper
    Well put, BobbyRae. It's important to separate out the dev team from those who instruct the dev team and limit what they're allowed to do (e.g. No confirmation button for purchases and overly pushed event schedule so bugs are common and frankly unavoidable w a too-small team). Kudos and appreciation where due, and not where not. Sadly (or not depending on how you look at it) our contact directly with S8 staff seem to be those who deserve the kudos! : ) Thank you S8 team! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    How does S8 decide which games to provide this level of support for and which ones to let languish? Does Castle Story make that much more money than some of the other games? Or does it have significantly more players? I just want to understand why some games seem to be favored over others by Storm8.