Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

It's my first time with the Monster hunt challenge... So not a lot of experience. How many Troll Token (gold one) it is possible to get in seven days (average)? (I don't have Lorelei's fountain). I think it will take a lot of season before I would use them in exchange of something!

Rhino Keeper
    The game just reset on me and took away my Purrfect Hat and Points .
    Last edited by Ki250; 01-04-20 at 11:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DKkingdomO View Post
    It's my first time with the Monster hunt challenge... So not a lot of experience. How many Troll Token (gold one) it is possible to get in seven days (average)? (I don't have Lorelei's fountain). I think it will take a lot of season before I would use them in exchange of something!
    I think it depends on how much energy you have; if you have a lot of horses you can battle nothing but Glimmer Golems and do the Bronze or Silver trades until you can do a Gold trade. I did Lorelei Fountain first, then the Mythic Research Center. It took me a few years to get the MRC but I did other things during Monster Hunts so not all my energy went to Monsters.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    So I’ve got more kitty tokens than I know what to do with.. in order to be able to use all of them up I have to do the 15 min trade for points. Does anyone Know what drops multiple wood other than sawmills?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So I’ve got more kitty tokens than I know what to do with.. in order to be able to use all of them up I have to do the 15 min trade for points. Does anyone Know what drops multiple wood other than sawmills?
    From the hub:
    Wood
    Found: trees, sawmill, Ruler's Carriage (Baron's Tent prize), Forest Stag, Forest Tree, Cherry Hive, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Crystalized tree, Objection Tree, Treeple, shattered tuftkin, scorched tuftkin, Phoenix, Faerie's Breath, Corgi, Mossy Oak, Mothraki Warrior, Woodland cannon, Woodland Sanctuary, Cherry blossom phoenix, Blossom tree, Blossom phoenix, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Tuftkin Kit, Woodland bear, Meadow tree, Baby Fi-Fi, Royal Phoenix, Sleeper Gnome, Candy Tuftkin, Tamed Mantiwort, Flying Machine
    Uses: item in wooden beam, homemade sword, builder's hammer, fine parchment, builder's paste, meat cleaver, white flower bed, item in Shipwheel craft, Grand rooted lilium, Tree of the Wilds

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Also:
    Tree of the Wilds gives 5ish wood each time if you have it.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

For once, my problem is actually the sword tokens. I really don?t want to have to fight a bunch of cats while looking for fangbeasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    For once, my problem is actually the sword tokens. I really don?t want to have to fight a bunch of cats while looking for fangbeasts.
    If I am on another quest, I find that fangbeasts are prolific. When I am searching for fangbeasts, they are very rare. I have only had one from a stable after trying every possible suggestion in The Hub and forum. I am going to forget about it and stick with the dire boar and golem as I usually do.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 01-04-20 at 03:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    2nd kitty knight collection: 230 coins, ore and milk

UNDERWHELMED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    ikr? Funny, it's hard to find Fangbeasts when the daily 5 are still outstanding, but before that there are plenty! And after the daily 5 are finished too!

I've just been attacking Glimmer Golems & doing Bronze trades when close to the max
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-04-20 at 03:47 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx