Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhhh!!! Looks like I?m ending at 3rd. Farts. Tried so hard to get that kitty. Curse you kitty! *shakes fist

New Resident
    Anyone else deliveries go from taking only a few seconds to taking more than 2 minutes??? Have 46 hats I won?t get points for because I won?t be able to deliver them due to ?New delivery coming soon!? staying for several minutes before allowing new delivery

New deliveries didn't come soon!!!😡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisxc View Post
    Anyone else deliveries go from taking only a few seconds to taking more than 2 minutes??? Have 46 hats I won?t get points for because I won?t be able to deliver them due to ?New delivery coming soon!? staying for several minutes before allowing new delivery
    I thought it was always about 2 minutes?

Executive Chef
    Whew, someone came up to 3rd close to me, so I did a run with the boost and put on about 1400 points. Probably scared #1! But I am safely in 2nd and still have a few weeklies and several crates left. First event I’ve enjoyed in a while. I think I’ve gotten the prize maybe only twice before on leaderboards so yay! Or purrrr.

I have 23 hats and 27 swords left in my inventory.😩
    Last edited by la_cross; 01-08-20 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Spelling was wrong

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you I know for a fact earlier in the event the deliveries loaded much faster. I have about 23 Swords left over due to the deliveries taking longer to load. IMAO I believe it is deliberate in an effort to force players to spend Gems or real money.

Banned
    Was surprised they increased the slow down .. or am I. Luckily I started a lower account out early tonight and discovered this new feature. But Three days in I did an early boost to check it out and it was like 20 seconds now at crunch time they expand that slowdown. I think someone at S8 needs to answer for this.. and I don’t want to hear from Spiritwind. Don’t want to hear spin. Well they meant this they meant that..blah . Need to hear it straight from the goats mouth
    Last edited by podunkiana; 01-08-20 at 07:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Did anyone actually buy the statue?? 150 gems for a 11 point collection seemed weak to me. But I don?t know how often you could collect from it.....
    I saw a kingdom with two of them. They placed third.

Fashion Designer
    I started turning things in eight hours before the event ended and it was varying from about 40 seconds to maybe as long as 5 minutes at that time. It would make more sense and seem more fair to have it be a standardized time for everyone or with a countdown timer.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 01-08-20 at 10:26 PM.