Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Does anyone know what “expansion supplies” are? I have enough gold coins but so many of these crafts are useless to me who’s been playing for years.
    Probably anything from lanterns to trade tickets to permits.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Even after many many monster hunts, I always have to make a mental list of helpful things to get out/ collect from:

Horses (for unlimited glimmer golems)
    Dead trees (for once daily blue dire boar)
    Lorelei's fountain (chance to drop gold tokens)
    Jousting arena (level five guaranteed monster spawn)
    Monster statues (drop coins)
    Troll sparring pit (guaranteed troll spawn)
    Lair of beasts (guaranteed monster spawn)
    Go through inventory for any monster traps I may have forgotten or not known I had.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    Even after many many monster hunts, I always have to make a mental list of helpful things to get out/ collect from:

Horses (for unlimited glimmer golems)
    Dead trees (for once daily blue dire boar)
    Lorelei's fountain (chance to drop gold tokens)
    Jousting arena (level five guaranteed monster spawn)
    Monster statues (drop coins)
    Troll sparring pit (guaranteed troll spawn)
    Lair of beasts (guaranteed monster spawn)
    Go through inventory for any monster traps I may have forgotten or not known I had.
    I hoped for a monster hunt and went through my inventory earlier today. Amazing how many traps I found!

Anybody knows how much dead trees you need to take down before a boar appears? So far I took down 4 dead trees, but no boar

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Anybody knows how much dead trees you need to take down before a boar appears? So far I took down 4 dead trees, but no boar
    It takes just 1 hit. Do you have another monster somewhere? Do you have your sound on? The trumpet tune signifies a monster is in your game.
    But we just get 1 blue dire boar daily.

Banned
    One chop unless you already did that Quest for the Day or you got a monster lurking in your 'dom

Nightclub Owner
    1 hit spawn the bear! So you have another beast hidden in your realm.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Okay maybe this should go under the barons tent thread but now that the monster hunt's trades are activated I can't see the snowballs craft anymore. And please tell me they're still keeping track of my rotten cabbages because I would be beyond mad if my cabbages are lost.

Rhino Keeper
    In my kingdom, the monster hunt started before the leaderboard appeared. I was so happy the event was going to be a nice little monster hunt where I didn’t have to compete with anyone. When I opened CS again, I saw the leaderboard. Of course, none of my actions from before the leaderboard appeared were credited. I hate the leaderboards.

New Resident
    Has anyone else noticed the Fangbeasts during the Beast Master event aren't dropping Bottled Shadows? I've spawned 7 of them and none of them have dropped since the event started.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast