Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have not received any gold tokens from anything!!! I have made about 14 using all my energy fighting golems. Have only had 1 fang beast since monster hunt.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Also:
    Tree of the Wilds gives 5ish wood each time if you have it.
    thank you! I was looking for ones that dropped more than one and I totally forgot about that one!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    SpikeLongshot View Post
    I get a message You need Meat Cleaver to fight Dire Blue Boar.

Do you have a kitchen yet? You need to make the meat cleaver in the kitchen(I had that goal when I bought the kitchen at level 11) it is initially asked to fight fangbeasts.

Fashion Designer
    I think I just missed a new splash screen about hiss in boots. ... upper right icon in it was energy. Did anyone catch it? Or I could be mistaken...

Regarding fangbeasts:
    grand rooted Lilium is working for me! I have been focusing on spawning fauns and wisps this hunt, and get plenty of fangbeasts from them too.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 01-04-20 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've captured all of the inventory info from the various splash screens on the day the event was released. Page 1 is constantly being updated with new inventory info, so check it out regularly. It doesn't say how much energy it drops, but I have asked for the info on the 3x cat drops.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Regarding fangbeasts:
    grand rooted Lilium is working for me! I have been focusing on spawning fauns and wisps this hunt, and get plenty of fangbeasts from them too.
    Thanks for the tip! A fangbeast spawned on my very first chop.

Did anyone notice that the message 2 (or 3) points gained is misleading as only one point is credited? Is this a bug?

I have kitchens but there is no meat cleaver to craft there. I think the craft is triggered by getting a fang beast. Since I never had the fang beast I never got the craft to make the cleaver. And now that the dire boar is there, a fang beast will never spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Yay Monster Hunt ) Kitty Knight in MRC x4
    And this means all the sudden player will appear on pos 1 with a number of points really out of the blue? Is S8 kidding us?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Kit in boots is not the same as the kitty knight that you make in the Mythic Research Center. You get the Kit in boots when you get 2300 points in the leaderboard.
    Thanks I thought they sounded different but only two can get the leaderboard prize and since it isn?t over and I didn?t see any other cat to make I figured the posted name may have been wrong