Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ursa Major Leaderboard - 2020 Jan 1

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Just want to chime in that someone on my board went from 39 points to 2190 points in like 30 seconds. I?m thinking same lucky deal as Pookiebear. Now, the question is where/when is my lucky spin ... can hardly wait
    Me too
    Leaders in my are yellow boosting.
    Hope to get one of those spins

Here?s hoping we all get the lucky spins! I?m not usually the lucky one- unless you?re wanting to build a giant fence lol

Rhino Keeper
    In Vegas this would be considered a rigged game. This is okay for things like collections where no one is in a competition but thousands of points in one spin is flat wrong and unfair to other players.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33C13E9E-CF7D-4989-B8B9-B51AC2C2A9C3.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	54364
    My friend in a group that top 1 get more than 17k in less than an hour. Not sure how luck plays in that case??

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I just did what PookieBear50 did.
    Got a spin gave me enough points to reach a treasure chest which in turn took me to next one to next right to the end.
    Unbelievable
    Unbelievable unbelievable
    Dancing with the kittens

Over 3000 points
    With opening of 7 treasure chests!
    Plus the spin
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-02-20 at 09:38 PM.

New Resident
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else on spin the wheel for current event: I waited the four hours before the next spin and gave it a whirl. The spinner stopped on a coppery treasure chest and gave me 1000 points. I was very surprised as I wasn?t aware that much could be won. As soon as I returned to the farm the points had not been credited (none whatsoever) and the spinner timer was reset for another four hour wait. I was very sad. Has anyone else had this happened to them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I just did what PookieBear50 did.
    Got a spin gave me enough points to reach a treasure chest which in turn took me to next one to next right to the end.
    Unbelievable
    Unbelievable unbelievable
    Dancing with the kittens

Over 3000 points
    With opening of 7 treasure chests!
    Plus the spin
    That’s stellar, Judy! I got one big spin ... around 180, the rest two digits and a bait.

I hope I get the same luck as you and pookiebear, because I desperately want to experience that thrilling, once-in-a-FS2-lifetime, explosive, Non-Stop bullet ride to 3225 on FarmStory2 Express Space Shuttle.

Stormie, please hit the eject button and launch me to Ursa Minor already. Judy and her Cats, as well as Pookiebear, are waiting for me.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 01-02-20 at 10:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tere2322 View Post
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else on spin the wheel for current event: I waited the four hours before the next spin and gave it a whirl. The spinner stopped on a coppery treasure chest and gave me 1000 points. I was very surprised as I wasn?t aware that much could be won. As soon as I returned to the farm the points had not been credited (none whatsoever) and the spinner timer was reset for another four hour wait. I was very sad. Has anyone else had this happened to them?
    Are u certain it’s 1000 points and not 1000 coins. Only asking cuz I’ve mistaken the two before.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I purchased the Zodiac Fountain and there?s no timer and no option to spend gems to end it early. Think it will show up after the first 2 hours?
    I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    WOO HOO ! I got one of those lucky spins! Treasure chest after treasure chest! and now I have Ursa Minor roaming around my farm! YAY ! ! !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast