Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ursa Major Leaderboard - 2020 Jan 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    There is no timer on mine too. Hope I didn't waste gems.
    It’s been over 2 hours and it does nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I purchased the Zodiac Fountain and there?s no timer and no option to spend gems to end it early. Think it will show up after the first 2 hours?
    Have you tried restarting game? That worked for me once before.
    If issue continues, maybe you will want to post in bugs and issues. I didn?t buy it, else I would post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Have you tried restarting game? That worked for me once before.
    If issue continues, maybe you will want to post in bugs and issues. I didn?t buy it, else I would post.
    Yes, I’ve started and even deleted and reinstalled the game. I will post in bugs & issues, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Yes, I?ve started and even deleted and reinstalled the game. I will post in bugs & issues, thanks!
    Me too. Still not working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Me too. Still not working.
    Mine just started working. Try restarting again.

Any idea what the secret is to these leaderboard points? The top of my list has almost 3000 that just popped up after a couple hours! If it?s just from gems, I?d say that?s dedication and a disposable income 😁

Someone please tell me how a person with a farm like this already has 3,000 leader points??? I have 3 pig pens and all the other buildings that have literally been going non stop and I?m no where near that amount. I smell a *****er.

https://imgur.com/a/xqNFrAc

Quote Originally Posted by htwpokemon View Post
    Any idea what the secret is to these leaderboard points? The top of my list has almost 3000 that just popped up after a couple hours! If it?s just from gems, I?d say that?s dedication and a disposable income 😁
    I don?t understand either and just posted a question right below yours (I didn?t even see your comment). Either they?re spending A LOT of money on gems, or they?re *****ing somehow. I?ve honestly won every single leadership thing but have never gotten that many points so fast. I know how to win these things every single time, but I do it the honest way and it?s irritating that people like this have to come and ruin the game for others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by htwpokemon View Post
    Any idea what the secret is to these leaderboard points? The top of my list has almost 3000 that just popped up after a couple hours! If it?s just from gems, I?d say that?s dedication and a disposable income ��
    Quote Originally Posted by queenetherea86 View Post
    Someone please tell me how a person with a farm like this already has 3,000 leader points??? I have 3 pig pens and all the other buildings that have literally been going non stop and I?m no where near that amount. I smell a *****er.

https://imgur.com/a/xqNFrAc
    This does not usually happen for me on these events, but I jumped from about 660 points to over 3700 points following one lucky spin of the wheel. The two reasons I could do this are 1) the gaps between milestones is much lower this time because of the shorter time frame; and 2) I was lucky and instead of my usual luck (coins, etc.), I received a lot of Leaderboard points (between 400 and 500 each time).

As I said, I was lucky. And also, as I said, this does NOT usually happen for me...most likely I have just exhausted all my luck for 2020 (I hope not, but I probably have).

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to chime in that someone on my board went from 39 points to 2190 points in like 30 seconds. I’m thinking same lucky deal as Pookiebear. Now, the question is where/when is my lucky spin ... can hardly wait

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast