Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ursa Major Leaderboard - 2020 Jan 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Question: Leadership board advertises ...'feed Ursa Minor to collect rewards and premium parts'. Is this happening for anyone? I am not seeing this on my farm when I feed him ???
    All pets (exotic and regular) advertise this. You can check while they are in cellar. My interpretation is that rewards mean coins or gem. Premium parts mean tools or papers. When you collect from a pet, Ursa Minor for example, you get coins, gem, tool or paper.

Executive Chef
    Finished in 7th place. Someone just wanted 6th place more than I did and had the gems to claim it. Oh well. At least I can go back to farming normally now (for about 20 hours, anyway).

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Finished in 7th place. Someone just wanted 6th place more than I did and had the gems to claim it. Oh well. At least I can go back to farming normally now (for about 20 hours, anyway).
    I got all the milestone prizes so am happy but placed out of the other prizes.
    Next time!

Ended up in 4th place and am happy with the spinner just wish it could be two. I have noticed over time the bear cubs seem to be growing in size. First we had the polar bear cubs, which I liked the small size, then the panda cub which was a little bigger and now Ursa Minor is still larger.

S8 I know that there are still players that need the old expansion papers but there are a number of us older players that need new expansion papers. It would be nice if some of the LB events included the new expansion papers. The same goes for the limited packages. I will never spend real money to buy items in a package that I will just put in the shop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345