Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ursa Major Leaderboard - 2020 Jan 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    WOO HOO ! I got one of those lucky spins! Treasure chest after treasure chest! and now I have Ursa Minor roaming around my farm! YAY ! ! !

That just happened to me. I won 2450 points from 5 treasure chests.

Executive Chef
    I just got the deluxe yuletide gift milestone and it gave me another menorah, sigh. I was hoping it could've been a pet.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Felling left out as none of my farms caught the non-stop direct flight to Ursa Minor. I am sure of this because all my farms just got the Deluxe Yuletide gift, so inching in at the final mystery chest, no launch required at this point.

I noticed difference in outcome on those that caught the non-stop flight on my boards. Those that caught early (less than 1000 points) vs. Those that caught in 2nd phase (1000-2000). Those that caught early can reach anywhere between 3300-3900. Those that caught in 2nd phase can top over 4000. Maximum mileage on the non-stop is roughly 3000 points (based on my boards).

I’m hoping this new explosive type of LB is not going to be the norm. I don’t know if there’s a trick in catching the non-stop and I am just doing everything wrong or that Im just unlucky, or none of my farms were the chosen ones by algorithm, but I do know that, when my spins are around 50 and mystery chests give me coins, 3000 point lead is not easy to catch up to with just planes and trucks.

First LB of 2020 - Failure to Launch / Mechanical Failure (Fingers crossed my farms not pegged as just board fillers for this new type of LB)

Going back to my pigs, still need 500 points to get Ursa Minor.

This has been one crazy event. I did get Ursa minor, but it says I need a gentle gazebo. There are usually other housing options. Does anyone know what will work? I have read all the notes but nothing says.

I’m giving up on this leaderboard. I’m spot 20 with around 4,000 points, yesterday I was 7. This is absurd. I’ve done everything to get more points but it’s not helping.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dadrocky View Post
    This has been one crazy event. I did get Ursa minor, but it says I need a gentle gazebo. There are usually other housing options. Does anyone know what will work? I have read all the notes but nothing says.
    These days, new pets come with housing instructions. While pet in cellar, click the tiny i and you will see where it can go. I’ve seen Ursa Minor in Metagalatic Meteorite on neighboring farms.

Executive Chef
    I worked hard and was in first place ever since this leaderboard started but yesterday all of these people that was way at the bottom just started appearing out of no where in 1-5 place. Now I'm in like 7th place. Sucks for the ones who worked hard for their spot.. Smh.. Oh well ....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dadrocky View Post
    My Ursa Minor lives in the Wildlife Den !

Fashion Designer
    Question: Leadership board advertises ...'feed Ursa Minor to collect rewards and premium parts'. Is this happening for anyone? I am not seeing this on my farm when I feed him ???

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Question: Leadership board advertises ...'feed Ursa Minor to collect rewards and premium parts'. Is this happening for anyone? I am not seeing this on my farm when I feed him ???
    It is a pet. So I am assuming that it is Random drops when feeding.
    Anywhere from coins, building parts, expansion parts and I love love love the gem drops.

He lives with two other pets in the wildlife den I didn't pay attention when I swiped the pail but will on next swipe.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast