Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Slap Shot Event - 2020 Jan 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Oh my goodness... I just got the Moose pet in the last 5 minutes before the event ends. Almost forgot to collect �� I’m so happy! Happy dance
    That’s fantastic. Congratulations.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDane View Post
    Hi �� I am new to the game and have a question regarding all That hockey gear overloading my barn. The event is over and now my barn is full of pucks, skates and sticks. How Can I get rid of it?
    Put them all on your slots, and sell. Pretty good cash you know

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The boys have crossed tails to bring a Moose to you.
    Thank you Judy. Unfortunately I didn?t get the moose. Being from a hockey town in Canada...it would have been nice. I am sure it will go on sale on the future some time for gems. Onto the next quest!

Was only able to turn in 30 collections and missed out on the moose and tractor. Like so many others I have a number of trucks, carriages and cottages. Would like to see less collection events this year with their random drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Put them all on your slots, and sell. Pretty good cash you know
    It was a pita to have so many event items tkaing up all the newspaper slots, but waaaaaaay worth it for the cash in the end. Tt was an incredible windfall, and the bits bought them up quickly. From green lucks alone, probably more than 300 total, that's more than $50k.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789