Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Slap Shot Event - 2020 Jan 1

Executive Chef
    Sigh. 42 turn-ins, and I have everything except the Goalie Moose. I knew I used up all my luck earlier with the leaderboard and all the pets I received from the gifts. Oh well. I have maybe enough supplies and time to do two, maybe 3 more...but I doubt the moose will show up.

I've had 50 or so turn ins. No goalie moose or tractor...but I have 8 carriages...insert eye roll! I'm Canadian too...I need that moose lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m with you PookieBear50 and Lilliepaddd. I’ve turned in about 40 Jed cups and no Goalie Moose, cottage or tractor. Sigh. I’ve given up and put all my excess up for sale. Hopefully they may be of some use to someone. I prefer the events where I can work towards a goal and know if I put in the effort I will receive the reward. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 01-07-20 at 04:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry. I posted the same message twice. Could a moderator please delete this message as I can’t work out how to do so? Thanks.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 01-07-20 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Posted twice

Oh my goodness... I just got the Moose pet in the last 5 minutes before the event ends. Almost forgot to collect �� I’m so happy! Happy dance
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Well, that's that, then. No Moose. Oh well. Can I open a car dealership on my farm now?

Final tally: 45 turn-ins

10 Snowy Path
    7 Snowy Path Corner
    6 Snowy Footprint
    3 Snowy Paw Print
    8 Black Winter Truck
    2 Winter Carriage
    4 Winter Tractor
    4 Winter Tree
    1 Winter Cottage

and 0 Moose.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 01-07-20 at 07:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Oh my goodness... I just got the Moose pet in the last 5 minutes before the event ends. Almost forgot to collect �� I’m so happy! Happy dance
    I supposed to win the winter carriage (after multiple winter trees) and then it disappeared, but I did remember it was 2 minutes left and -poof- that winter carriage I adore was gone from my cellar..... I have no more space to display the winter trees..... I guess the winter tree is the grand prize?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I've had 50 or so turn ins. No goalie moose or tractor...but I have 8 carriages...insert eye roll! I'm Canadian too...I need that moose lol.
    You can have my winter tractor for free. Or choose any cars and/or trucks you want on my farm, I am rich so I have many. They're below my pig pens.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Congratulations on bringing the Moose home in the nick of time.

Hi �� I am new to the game and have a question regarding all That hockey gear overloading my barn. The event is over and now my barn is full of pucks, skates and sticks. How Can I get rid of it?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast