Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85

Thread: Slap Shot Event - 2020 Jan 1

  1. #61
    Prizes aren’t all that desirable for this event. Multiple trucks, paths and a tree.

  2. #62
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Congratulations to both of you!

    After this event ends, I will probably need to open a car dealership to sell all the Black Winter Trucks I have...and lay out a marked path in the snow so visitors can find their way to the car lot
    I do think a farmers car dealership is gonna be in order. Yikes.

  3. #63
    Farm Supplier bubaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    happy birthday!
    Thank you!!!

  4. #64
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Prizes aren’t all that desirable for this event. Multiple trucks, paths and a tree.
    You have an abundance of trucks. I have an abundance of carriages. Go figure. Lol.

  5. #65
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Skate To Where The Puck Is Going To Be
    Get 1 Piper's Hockey Stick
    Get 1 Piper's Hockey Skate
    Get 1 Piper's Hockey Puck
    Get 1 Piper's Hockey Gear
    Get 1 Morgan's Hockey Stick
    Get 1 Morgan's Hockey Puck
    Get 1 Morgan's Hockey Skate
    Get 1 Morgan's Hockey Gear
    Get 1 Lucas' Hockey Stick
    Get 1 Lucas' Hockey Skate
    Get 1 Lucas' Hockey Puck
    Get 1 Lucas' Hockey Gear
    Rewards: 200 coins, 1 Wood Plank, 3 experience
    Is there any significance to this part of the event? It just popped up for me, less than a day before the end of the event. I?m just a bit confused.

  6. #66
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Is there any significance to this part of the event? It just popped up for me, less than a day before the end of the event. I?m just a bit confused.
    No, not really...except that it does help motivate you to finish another Jed Cup by finding and collecting all the required components.

  7. #67
    Still no moose!�� keeping fingers crossed as it is cute!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Still no moose!�� keeping fingers crossed as it is cute!
    The boys have crossed tails to bring a Moose to you.

  9. #69
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    647
    I was out of the country when this started but it still seems like this was a very short event in duration. Is it me, or was this brief?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I was out of the country when this started but it still seems like this was a very short event in duration. Is it me, or was this brief?
    Yes half the time but doable

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •