Thread: Ice Age Dragon

Executive Chef

Ice Age Dragon

I started my third account on my Android phone, which I understand does not have the Arctic Isles. I mainly play that account on that phone. However, I misplaced that phone and have been using my iPhone for the last 10 days. I decided to try to breed an Ice Age dragon to unlock the Isles since I'm playing on IOS now. Despite relentless breeding of winter and "purple" as the breeding suggestion reads, I cannot get this common dragon. Is this because I started the account from an Android? I'm sure I've read about people using both types of phones and being able to unlock the aisles. For "purple" I've alternated between Magic and Peacock. Does it have it be Magic only?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I started my third account on my Android phone, which I understand does not have the Arctic Isles. I mainly play that account on that phone. However, I misplaced that phone and have been using my iPhone for the last 10 days. I decided to try to breed an Ice Age dragon to unlock the Isles since I'm playing on IOS now. Despite relentless breeding of winter and "purple" as the breeding suggestion reads, I cannot get this common dragon. Is this because I started the account from an Android? I'm sure I've read about people using both types of phones and being able to unlock the aisles. For "purple" I've alternated between Magic and Peacock. Does it have it be Magic only?
    Nope it doesn't matter if you played on Android then iOS. It will allow you to breed Ice Age. And for the breeding, you can substitute Peacock or Neo Purple for Magic and still get Ice Age.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Nope it doesn't matter if you played on Android then iOS. It will allow you to breed Ice Age. And for the breeding, you can substitute Peacock or Neo Purple for Magic and still get Ice Age.
    That's what I thought. Thank you for confirming. I guess I'll just keep trying. Of course, in the old days when I started my other accounts, we didn't have all these extra commons hanging around to gum up the works. I'm pretty sure I got Ice Age on my first attempt on my old account.
    Happy New Year, my forum friend!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Keep trying to travel to the Arctic Isles, I had the same problem as you but apparently I bred 3 ice age dragons and didn?t even know it because I kept getting regular dragons every time I bred winter X magic but I accidentally clicked on the travel to Arctic Isles last night and not only did it take me to the Arctic Isles but I had 3 Ice Age Dragons in my storage when I got there. I don?t understand why there isn?t any detailed info/instructions on this!