Thread: Storm8 Refuses to Respond to Any Problems!

Angry Storm8 Refuses to Respond to Any Problems!

Why are they not making someone available to answer questions and respond to problems in this game? Saying there are not enough people to do that is no excuse! They have a company with customers who need help, so they need to HIRE MORE SUPPORT STAFF. Simple answer.

There's no use to even have these problem-reporting threads when nothing is going to be done about it!

Rhino Keeper
    I know what you mean I?ve got a problem with a stuck neighbour, I removed the player from Facebook as she no longer plays, removed her bakery from neighbours list & exited the game to answer a phone call came back about 15 mins reloaded the game and the neighbour I had rremoved was back in my neighbours list & every time I remove her as soon as game is reloaded it reinstalls her bakery into my neighbours list. I?ve no idea how as she?s not a Facebook friend anymore & I blocked the player yet her updated profile picture is on her bakery in my neighbours list.

Reported it to support as gameplay issue, support ticket closed stating not enough staff to reply & advice to report it as a bug so I did that & two minutes later your support ticket has been closed not enough staff blah blah Ask The Community how can a community member get to S8 servers to remove this neighbour for me? Like you I?m getting zero response from staff currently hoping a moderator can help me but so far no response on my bug report thread had 2 views both were mine when edited thread. Biggest laugh they ask me multiple times daily to rate them 5 stars!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    I know what you mean I?ve got a problem with a stuck neighbour, I removed the player from Facebook as she no longer plays, removed her bakery from neighbours list & exited the game to answer a phone call came back about 15 mins reloaded the game and the neighbour I had rremoved was back in my neighbours list & every time I remove her as soon as game is reloaded it reinstalls her bakery into my neighbours list. I?ve no idea how as she?s not a Facebook friend anymore & I blocked the player yet her updated profile picture is on her bakery in my neighbours list.

Reported it to support as gameplay issue, support ticket closed stating not enough staff to reply & advice to report it as a bug so I did that & two minutes later your support ticket has been closed not enough staff blah blah Ask The Community how can a community member get to S8 servers to remove this neighbour for me? Like you I?m getting zero response from staff currently hoping a moderator can help me but so far no response on my bug report thread had 2 views both were mine when edited thread. Biggest laugh they ask me multiple times daily to rate them 5 stars!!
    If you're having trouble getting your support issue through to the team, your best bet would be to PM a Mod, explain your issue and ask them what your next steps should be. If there is nothing you can do from your end to fix things, then usually the mod will either help you navigate the s8 drop down menu to ensure your ticket gets through or they might escalate your issue with the team to try and get a fix for you.

If you check the Bakery Story main page, you will see a list of names at the bottom in purple (Mod stuff is always in purple) that lists the mods that can help for this app. If you're unsure which is the BS main page for the forum, here's a direct link: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...7-Bakery-Story

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks AnnirasSweets just sent you PM hope you don’t mind. Messaged a mod & tried another ticket no reply from either.
    Last edited by Debs4090; 06-07-20 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Typo.