Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Gift?

Rhino Keeper

Question Best Gift?

Has anyone figured out the best gift yet? I'm going with the '3-energy' pack until I hear otherwise

Farm Supplier
    not sure yet how it works, but you will need to have neighbors gift you bricks and the like in order to finish constructing any kinds of buildings....so i guess for now the energy is a great gift while everyone is setting up, but you are going to need those things to finish unless you want to pay gems..lol

3-energy definitely.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justshasha View Post
    not sure yet how it works, but you will need to have neighbors gift you bricks and the like in order to finish constructing any kinds of buildings....so i guess for now the energy is a great gift while everyone is setting up, but you are going to need those things to finish unless you want to pay gems..lol
    agree... 3 energy for now, as it moves forward, then the stuff required to finish off buildings.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    I think is depending on individual especially this game needs other building materials to go on. Is better of wait for the neighbors to request before send them anything. I think that's the best way for everyone instead blindly give them the 3 pack energy. See, energy can be refill but the materials needs gems to consume. It'll take forever to build a building without neighbors help from the gift materials then otherwise it will suck up a lot of cash from our pockets!
    sophiacml

New Resident
    This building materials thing is annoying. I think it might be best to rotate gifts & go down the list. Too bad there are 8 materials. If there were 7 we could assign a gift to a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got building materials requests, got it now. Problem is if a gift has already been sent it disappears, from your list if you accept it, instead of staying until the next day when you can send it.

The Honorable Panda
    I have been saving one construction request for each nbr to use tomorrow. I hope they are still in there in the moring.
    Tomorrow, I can go down and send everyone what they requested then anyone left in my list I can send them the energy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have been saving one construction request for each nbr to use tomorrow. I hope they are still in there in the moring.
    Tomorrow, I can go down and send everyone what they requested then anyone left in my list I can send them the energy.
    nevermind that plan up in smoke. pending construction requests have disappeared.
    I guess I will have to get up early and send out what I want to my nbrs

Rhino Keeper
    If you get what items you need I wonder if the message disappears or are they just stored for the next building?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast