Thread: Farmhouses no longer spawn fangbeasts

Farmhouses no longer spawn fangbeasts

How come the farmhouses no longer spawn fangbeasts? I've wasted so much energy; this is infuriating. I've got carrots growing but still over 17 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Cow is much better

Thanks, I'm doing all those already. Along with carrot, red pepper, the stables and hatchery, pigs, swans, sheep and minks. The challenge I'm working on needs something like 700 fangbeasts (if I calculated correctly). And I'm maxed out on farmhouses, but getting nothing there for 2 days.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Are you sure you've no other monster on your board? Turn your music on... its the best method to use. Let us know how you get on. As a backup I've flagged this thread as well for checking spawning from farmhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you sure you've no other monster on your board? Turn your music on... its the best method to use. Let us know how you get on. As a backup I've flagged this thread as well for checking spawning from farmhouses.
    Yes, I knew the trick about the music, thank you. All I'm working on is spawning fangbeasts so I've been vigilant. I haven't checked it yet today, because I've already blown upwards of 100 energy in the last two days. I kinda just gave up and bought a bunch of minks since you seem to get a fangbeast about every tenth mink you collect.
    So I guess I'll just keep working on this with out the farmhouses, but I'm wondering if this permanent. If that's the case, I can put them in storage. Thanks!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Our team will take a look at this. Thank you for your patience as we catch up on things after the holidays.