Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Down The Chimney: Sootfoot Dragon Tournament 12/24/19

Fashion Designer
    I counted.....34 dragons waiting to be healed when I finished the tournament!

Banned
    15 losses and counting on Battlemage using 25% win chance dragons. 1% chance of this happening but I'm sure it will get worse. I guess certain players are always that 1%? Or 1 in 1000? Or worse? Happy Holidays from S8.

Stop *****ing your customers

Executive Chef
    I got past Battlemage with Gift Bow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Breezed through pretty much every opponent, even Neo Glasswing went down on the first try, but Sootfoot is kicking my butt! Any tips? Tried Rose Knight L15, Centurion L12 and Glasswing L12 several times each.
    I did it first try with Aether lvl-10 first try

Farm Supplier
    Need help with glasswing tried everything but the kitchen sink plz tried diamond heart type champion even metal magic one too

Rhino Keeper
    This tournament has cured me of ever wanting to do another. I must have 40 dragons waiting to be healed, mostly created by neo Glasswing, now out of time to have a go at the last dragon. Thought I may have scraped in as I had a few free videos but of course when you need them they don't produce the speed up to battle again. After my blood pressure calmed down I thought well doesn't really matter as my fighters are all in a queue waiting to be healed.

Rhino Keeper
    The curse of battles 17 and 21 struck again with multiple failures. Have been using Ghost 15 against champions with some success. Also found Sootfoot tricky and ended up using Diamond 15.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Farm Supplier
    Finally beat neo gw with gw go figure with a HR left and finish with tourney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12