Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why has the Crash Crash Crash thread been closed

Rhino Keeper

Why has the Crash Crash Crash thread been closed

My new IPad Pro is still experiencing significant rollbacks and crashes - and I assume this is the case with all players. So why has the thread allowing us to voice our concerns been closed

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    My new IPad Pro is still experiencing significant rollbacks and crashes - and I assume this is the case with all players. So why has the thread allowing us to voice our concerns been closed
    Because no matter what we say it will always be blamed on our devices and/or the status of our islands
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Because no matter what we say it will always be blamed on our devices and/or the status of our islands
    Now, now, that is not quite true. Sometimes it is blamed on our internet connection.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Now, now, that is not quite true. Sometimes it is blamed on our internet connection.

I stand corrected

Banned
    Because they talked themselves into a corner. "Everyone's issue is not related". Yea, it's all one issue. But instead of admitting it, they shut the thread down.

Banned
    When I had the issue of events not starting, S8 told me to "uninstall the game". A) it didnt solve the problem. B) now Elsa is saying don't do that. I think they have NO idea how to fix the crashing problem. So this post and maybe this entire thread will be deleted to try and hide the issue.

Executive Chef
    Elsa said why she was closing it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Elsa said why she was closing it.
    Well, sort of...the gist of it was that even though all of our games are crashing, it's for completely personalized reasons. Riiiiiiight.

I’m the one that made that crash thread. I guess they didn’t like the pages and pages of people complaining about the crashing and now they want us to to go talk to support. I’ve spoken to support about the crashes before it doesn’t help AT ALL! Speaking to support for the crashes doesn’t help me at all all they do is blame my device or tell me to reinstall the game or tell me my iPhone needs to be up to date which everything is and I’ve done everything they asked and it doesn’t help. So I’m guessing it is being swept under the rug. I don’t think it’s fair of them to close that forum topic at all. They need to see how much of a problem countless people are having but just telling us to contact support for the crashing doesn’t help...unless they have devised a new method which I’ve heard no mention of?
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Fashion Designer
    Got a brand spankin’ new iPad Pro today for Xmas... crashed while mining.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast