Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not at high enough level for fangbeasts to get Snow Globe supplies

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    I posted on another thread but this one seemed more appropriate. I have a second kingdom which prior to the winter event was at level 16 with no appearance of fangbeast. Started the event and when having to collect from fangbeast and clear the bonus task I purchased the trap and when used game just clicked but no fangbeast appeared as I had hoped. I’ve continued with the event hoping I could finish a task that would bring them. I checked everything I could find in the threads with no luck. It seems I have everything needed and currently at level 21. Any help appreciated! Hopefully there is a fix even though I don’t have an account created for that kingdom which is names Avacen. Thanks!
    I am in the same situation and I contacted Support before Christmas but have yet to hear anything back. I will let you know if they get back to me! It seems a few of us have this problem so I am hoping they will be able to fix the bug for everyone at once. It is too bad because I was doing well with the event otherwise but if they don’t fix my fangbeast issue soon I will have done all sorts of work on the Snow Globe for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenEverly View Post
    I am in the same situation and I contacted Support before Christmas but have yet to hear anything back. I will let you know if they get back to me! It seems a few of us have this problem so I am hoping they will be able to fix the bug for everyone at once. It is too bad because I was doing well with the event otherwise but if they don?t fix my fangbeast issue soon I will have done all sorts of work on the Snow Globe for nothing!
    I agree! What I do know is if Spirit Wind is on it we will have an answer when she does! Hoping for the snow globe as well !

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, I've sent in a bug report direct to S8. It is Sunday so it still might be a day till I hear back. I'm so sorry that you're all stuck. Fingers crossed it will be quick...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, I've sent in a bug report direct to S8. It is Sunday so it still might be a day till I hear back. I'm so sorry that you're all stuck. Fingers crossed it will be quick...
    Thanks for sending in the bug report! Still nothing back from S8 for me but I figure now that the holidays are over they’ll likely be back at work and can hopefully fix this issue so we don’t miss out on any other events! Thanks for all your help with this!

Where can I find the option to send a bug report? Haven’t had a Fangbeast and I am level 18.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maureendewit View Post
    Where can I find the option to send a bug report? Haven’t had a Fangbeast and I am level 18.
    There’s a “Click here to contact S8 Support” link in SpiritWind’s signature above, that’s what I used. Although I sent them a message before Christmas and still haven’t heard anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12