Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not at high enough level for fangbeasts to get Snow Globe supplies

Farm Supplier

Not at high enough level for fangbeasts to get Snow Globe supplies

I have a second account (Storm ID AnyOtherName2) that is only at level 19 and fangbeasts have not yet been introduced, but I?m at the goal in the current event where I need to defeat fangbeasts to get the necessary materials. I tried a trap but it doesn?t spawn a fangbeasts. What do I do?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Fangbeasts are available from Level 11. They appear once you build the meat cleaver in the kitchen. So perhaps you need to check the goals in your book as you might have missed something...

If you need help please list your goals (from your baby account) so I can figure it out
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-20-19 at 02:51 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for replying! I thought it was odd that I hadn’t encountered fangbeasts yet. Here are the goals I have right now (in addition to the ones for the current event):

Trade tickets
    Find the magic garden
    Royal proof
    A translator’s tome
    Magic ink and pages
    Hungry work
    A mysterious sneeze
    Resource upgrades
    Royal upgrades
    Wood or wood not
    Animal luxuries
    The builder’s caravan
    Necessary truffness
    High steaks
    Sir Pigglesworth
    Skunkless Apple pies
    Ice cold lemonade
    Magic nursery: the fangpup
    Flower fusion
    A swift tailor

I’m using a Samsung phone for that account in case that makes a difference. Thanks again!

Ok, detective SW is on the case! I'll be back!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your help!

Ice cold lemonade is really the only goal in the right areas - this goal means you have a kitchen right?

There are so many intertwining goals. None of these goals are actual triggers, but what I do know is that you should have a kitchen and a castle as you have the Lemonade goal. Do you remember crafting the meat cleaver??

Here's some extracts I've copied from various places:
    * The goal to build a kitchen appears after the King's Keep/Queen's Court has been built. The kitchen is available once you get to Level 10.
    - Fangbeast begin to appear around the cows & chickens, hatchery & stables. Chase it away with your Meat Cleaver.

If you scroll through to the last pages of your inventory, you should be able to see it as it stays in your inventory area. My last 2 pages of inventory have: Book of Spells, Homemade Sword, Wood to Flesh potion, Meat Cleaver, Enchanted Blade, Excalibam.

If you don't have the Meat Cleaver, then I'll need to send you to Support as it's likely that something is amiss in your game. Given the other goals in your book, it's something you definitely should have. If you go to support, feel free to copy my text and tell them you've already asked here (as they might send you back).

I?m having the exact same problem in my baby game. I looked at the goals for kitchen and I see I?ve skipped somehow over the Apple pies and went straight to lemonade. I don?t even have an apple tree. I thought maybe I needed to upgrade my royal points to trigger fangbeast. Any ideas?
    My goals are very similar to above.
    Actually I haven?t even given all the rat tails to Ivy yet, but I do have the lemonade goal.
    Last edited by klandagi_rose; 12-22-19 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Add on

you probably won't get the apple goal till you get an apple though. the goals in the beginning aren't consecutive (which makes it even harder!) and they are dependent on drops. It's not till you get to probably unlocking Sabina that goals have a logical flow.

Do you have the meat cleaver? (and the kitchen and castle?)

Given how close it is to Christmas (and I guess Support might have few staff), if you both don't have the meat cleaver, please contact Support asap.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much for looking over my goals and giving feedback. I have the Castle and kitchen but I’m definitely missing the meat cleaver, so there must be a glitch. I contacted Support so hopefully they can figure out the issue in time for me to still participate in the event! I’ve been collecting everything else and making all the other dolls for the upgrades so once I have fangbeasts spawning, I can focus on those and hopefully catch up quickly. Thanks again and happy holidays!

I posted on another thread but this one seemed more appropriate. I have a second kingdom which prior to the winter event was at level 16 with no appearance of fangbeast. Started the event and when having to collect from fangbeast and clear the bonus task I purchased the trap and when used game just clicked but no fangbeast appeared as I had hoped. I’ve continued with the event hoping I could finish a task that would bring them. I checked everything I could find in the threads with no luck. It seems I have everything needed and currently at level 21. Any help appreciated! Hopefully there is a fix even though I don’t have an account created for that kingdom which is names Avacen. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast