Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Yuletide Yahoo! 2019 December 19 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Okay, answers!

The main goal is open to players starting at Level 12, but the side goal requires a minimum of Level 41.

The relocated recipes will be returning to their home appliances after the goal
    So good to know. I was worried, when Santa left his home, that he might not return! Thanks for clarifying that.

The first recipe is very pretty. Not Christmassy!, but very pretty on the counter.

The tables and chairs are really VERY nice. They're not in any way Christmassy, but they can be used in a variety of ways during other times.

The wallpaper is very well done.

I was hoping for a Christmas goal, but it's cool. We don't need the Grinchy Storm8 for Christmas to come.

I was wondering if Storm8 could bring the gift box stove. Once you complete the mini goal, you cannot longer cook the Santa Pancakes unless you have the original appliance where you can cook that recipe. It's a holiday season right now, so what about being able to cook those kinds of recipes in your restaurant. In the Black Friday and Christmas sales Storm8 should include appliances that are related to important events like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and so on. We have so many stoves for those important days its just a matter of the players having a chance to buy it. Sometimes we cannot always complete a goal and we miss the opportunity of cooking a particular food. Decorations are nice, but for me I prefer cooking different recipes.
    Last edited by TheLegendKid08; 12-20-19 at 10:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKid08 View Post
    I was wondering if Storm8 could bring the holiday gift stove. Once you complete the mini goal, you cannot longer cook the Santa Pancakes unless you have the original appliance where you can cook that recipe. It's a holiday season right now, so what about being able to cook those kinds of recipes in your restaurant. In the Black Friday and Christmas sales Storm8 should include appliances that are related to important events like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and so on. We have so many stoves for those important days its just a matter of the players having a chance to buy it. Sometimes we cannot always complete a goal and we miss the opportunity of cooking a particular food. Decorations are nice, but for me I prefer cooking different recipes.

Same. Even though I have it on my main restaurant (the gift box stove) see no use to offer the recipe on a complete random stove, then take it away after the goal is over and put it back on its original stove (if that is what is implied)

I think they should've offered the whole stove all together,

It would've gave newer players that chance to get it,

2: And there wouldn't been much programming /less work (or so I assume) to just keep it in its place, and just re-offer the stove all together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8E9D21B-67B8-4992-A171-5E1FC8B3F2D9.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	54268
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-20-19 at 10:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKid08 View Post
    I was wondering if Storm8 could bring the gift box stove. Once you complete the mini goal, you cannot longer cook the Santa Pancakes unless you have the original appliance where you can cook that recipe. It's a holiday season right now, so what about being able to cook those kinds of recipes in your restaurant. In the Black Friday and Christmas sales Storm8 should include appliances that are related to important events like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and so on. We have so many stoves for those important days its just a matter of the players having a chance to buy it. Sometimes we cannot always complete a goal and we miss the opportunity of cooking a particular food. Decorations are nice, but for me I prefer cooking different recipes.
    It's available if you download the old Christmas version

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    It's available if you download the old Christmas version
    I play on IOS device so for us we only get one version, the regular version of Restaurant Story compared to Android users who can download different versions of the game. But, thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Same. Even though I have it on my main restaurant (the gift box stove) see no use to offer the recipe on a complete random stove, then take it away after the goal is over and put it back on its original stove (if that is what is implied)

I think they should've offered the whole stove all together,

It would've gave newer players that chance to get it,

2: And there wouldn't been much programming /less work (or so I assume) to just keep it in its place, and just re-offer the stove all together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8E9D21B-67B8-4992-A171-5E1FC8B3F2D9.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	54268
    I completely agree with you & Thelegendkid08!! I lost my old restaurant when I started playing again. Would love the opportunity to have this stove in my new restaurant. Please bring it back Storm8 for the holiday season.
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 12-20-19 at 02:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The cabbage and pancake recipes disappear once the side goal is completed. The turkey remains.

What stove is the Santa pancakes and the cabbage and bacon normally on please?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    What stove is the Santa pancakes and the cabbage and bacon normally on please?
    The Gift Box Stove and the Shamrock Oven, respectively. Both were/are seasonal or goal appliances and are not currently on the market for purchase
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast