Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Well said meme1098! It's very misleading.
    Think of all the players who are not on the forum and are frustrated, sad and/ or angry they didn't get the promised cute reindeer.
    I don't know anything about coding, but changing the text doesn't seem a very big effort.
    You are correct in that it is not a very big effort to proofread text before posting to make sure the information is correct. I DO know that once a time-attached text item is posted into a system, it can be difficult (if not impossible) to edit such a "label" without re-starting the time-attached post/event. So drop rates, missing items from drops, and other things that are related to system functionality within the timed event can be edited much easier than anything that functions as a label. It seems counter-intuitive.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You are correct in that it is not a very big effort to proofread text before posting to make sure the information is correct. I DO know that once a time-attached text item is posted into a system, it can be difficult (if not impossible) to edit such a "label" without re-starting the time-attached post/event. So drop rates, missing items from drops, and other things that are related to system functionality within the timed event can be edited much easier than anything that functions as a label. It seems counter-intuitive.
    Really helpful to know, thank you.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829